(10) Maggie's Prelim

1 month later 

"You got this." Angela Burke said her coach 

Maggie stepped out on the ice as she skated a bit. She shook her nerves as she found her parents and her grandparents. Her grandmother nodded to her as she skated away. 

"Ladies & Gentlemen up next is Margaret Connors." The announcer said 

She went to the middle of the ice then her music began. She began her routine as Bucky sat down in his room to watch it. 

She skated all over she did toe loops, two triple axels, camel spin and lay back spin. Sit spins and  belliman spin. The song she chose was Mindfields by The Prodigy in a black figure skating dress. She landed her axels perfectly when she was done everyone was on their feet cheering and applauding. 

Angela hugged her as she stepped off the ice. She sat down with her as she awaited her scores to find out if she was able to go to the olympics again. 

Maggie received the highest score she could get to move on. After her was her best friend on her team Willow Baylor. She did her routine to "Breaking Me." by Topic and A75. At the end of the program it showed on a title card across the screen who from the US Figure Skating team would be going to the Winter Olympics. 

Bucky smiled as he seen "Margaret Connors." 

"Good job Maggie.." he whispered as he turned it off and stopped the DVR from recording it. 

After she was done with photos and press. She and family joined Willow and her family for a celebratory dinner with their coach Angela.