(16) Green Eyed Monster

1 month later 

Half the team was in Bucky's living room having a movie night. He had come in the door from dinner with his dad to see the team. But there was someone else he didn't expect to see. Maggie, she was cuddled up in Logan's arms under a blanket. Logan set up to get him and Maggie another beer.

When he lifted the blanket Bucky saw her in a pair of booty shorts and one of Logan's shirts. Logan kissed her. "Be right back baby." He whispered 

Bucky followed him into the kitchen. "Davenport.." he said 

"Oh hey man. What's up?" He said as he grabbed two more beers. 

"Did you have sex with Maggie?" Bucky said

"Uh no. What makes you think we had sex?" Logan said 

"She's in your shirt." Bucky said 

"She spilled her beer earlier." He said as he walked out. 

Bucky balled up his fists and stormed off he stomped up the stairs. Which made everyone shush him. 

"Fuck off!" He yelled before slamming the door to his room.

A little bit later he snuck back downstairs he saw them making out and it was clear that that they were doing some foreplay under the blanket. Bucky ended up leaving he went to the small party that was at one of the football houses and he found Teresa and took her to bed. 

When he came back home around 2 he peaked in Logan's room to see them both sleeping. Logan cuddling her Bucky closed the door and went to his room. 

"What is wrong with me? Why? Why did she have to come here?" He whispered to himself as he laid down. 

The next morning all the guys were in the kitchen Bucky walked in but the moment he saw Maggie. He walked back out to go to class Pietro caught him at the door. 

"Hey man I made breakfast.." he said 

"I'm not hungry." Bucky said and he left for class.