CHAPTER TEN: Change?

-3RD PERSON'S POV-

Subaru smashed the door open as he carried Izumi to the living room. The couch was the perfect place to put Izumi down, unfortunately Shu was there. "OI SHU! WAKE UP! GET OUT OF THERE!"

Shu slowly opened his eyes but when he saw Izumi, he immediately jolted up and helped Subaru. "What happened to her!?"

"I don't know! I just found her unconscious on the ground after HE disappeared." Subaru clutched his hands when he mentioned 'HE'. His fists were ready to hit anything, specifically the walls xD

"He?" Shu asked seriously knowing who Subaru was reffering to.

Subaru was about to reply when someone entered the room.

"Subaru! What have you done to the do-" Shocked by the sight of Izumi lying on the couch, "Subaru, what did you do?" Reiji glared at him with furious eyes. "Did you drink that much blood out of her!? You better be prepared for the punishment I'm going to give you."

"Wait! I didn't do anything! And I didn't drink too many of her blood!" Subaru defended himself.

"So you did drink her blood."

"What!? Wait!"

"My my~ I can hear Reiji's voice from my room. " Laito, interrupting the conversation, appeared by the stairs. "I can tell Subaru's in big trouble~" He grinned at his brothers, "Hmm?" then took a glance at the couch. "PRIM-CHAN!?" With his vampire abilities, he was instantly next to Izumi. "She fainted?"

"FAINTED!?" Kanato appeared as well. "WHAT CAUSED HER TO FAINT!?" He yelled loudly. (A/N: Sorry if they suddenly appear. Well..they're vampires after all)

"Apparantly due to blood loss because Subaru drank from her." Reiji answered.

Subaru tried to explain again. "I told you-"

"SUBARU......" Kanato faced Subaru and slowly walked towards him. "YOU DID THIS TO IZUMI-SAN. HOW DARE YOU DRINK HER BLOOD. BECAUSE OF THAT...." Kanato hugged Teddy's neck tighter as if he was strangling him. "..TEDDY AND I WON'T FORGIVE YOU." (A/N: Yandere Kanato :3)

"GIVE ME A BREAK AND LET ME EXPLAIN FIRST!" Subaru finally punched the walls xD "Like what I said to Shu, she collapsed after HE showed up." This made their expressions change.

"So, he has returned." Reiji crossed his arms.

"What did he say?" Shu aksed Subaru.

Subaru looked at Izumi. "He told me that the awakening will manifest soon..."

Silence filled the room until "Oi! Pancake suddenly fainted while I was in the middle of feeding myself. She won't wake up no matter how much I try! It's really annoying!" Ayato showed up scratching the back of his head. He looked at everyone."Huh? What's going on?....Izumi?" He knelt down beside her. "Why are all of you here? And.." He tilted his head a bit. "What's up with those faces?"

"Ayato." Reiji called him. "HE's back."

Ayato immediately stood up with hands clutched. "He did this!?"

Izumi groaned. "Urusai!" She got up from her position as she rubbed her eyes. "Can't I have some beauty sleep here!?"

"Izumi-san!" Kanato rushed up to her. "You're finally awake! Are you alright? Are you feeling okay?"

"Huh? Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?"

"Izumi..." Subaru walked towards her "Don't you remember that you fainted?"

"I did?"

(A/N: I'm going to change my way of writing for a bit~)

Reiji: "Subaru found you unconscious near the main door."