Extra Chapter 9.1: Apology

Extra chapter: Apology

THIS IS A LOOOONG EXTRA CHAPTER BECAUSE I DIDN'T DIVIDE IT INTO TWO ANYMORE. BUT, I HOPE IT CAN MAKE UP FOR THE MONTHS I HAVEN'T UPDATED. PLEASE ENJOY :)
_____________________________________

While walking in the hallway, I remembered what Subaru told me about their true selves then I remembered the good and bad moments I had with them 'The way they are acting now must have a reason. And he's right, I shouldn't blame or even judge them.'

I saw Kanato going to the balcony. 'Then I better start apologizing...' I started to walk where Kanato went. 'Starting with him.'

~

I opened the door that goes to the balcony. To my surprise, he wasn't there. When I took a step forward, the door slammed. Tilting my head, there. I saw Kanato leaning on the door.

"What are you doing here, Izumi-san?" He said as he hugged Teddy tighter.

A memory suddenly flashed in my mind. I began to chuckle.

"What's so funny?" He asked with a confused look.

"Oh sorry. Hahaha It's just that that was the very same question you asked me the last time we were here." I smiled at him.

He became more confused. "You remembered? Why?"

Still smiling, I replied back "Why? It's because that was the time both of us sang together then you asked me that question. It's worth remembering I guess."

He started chuckling creepily. "Is that so? Hehehe.." He continued to chuckle more as he looked on the ground with hair covering his face. "Heh, Liar." He mumbled then began to grab my wrists, lifting me up in the air.

'Sugoi! Kanato's really strong carrying me like this with one hand! Oh wait...that's not what's supposed to be on my mind right now...' I shook my head and returned to reality. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU'RE DOING KANATO!?" Well, you see, I was lifted by him over the balcony. So technically, I'm hanging like a piñata right now, waiting for him to let go so that Death could finally grab me.

"If you remember that day so much, then you must have remembered the time you pushed me here? Now, it's my turn to do it my way." He started laughing this time.

Interrupting his laughter, I shouted. "KANATO!" This made him stopped laughing. 'I guess he went back to his senses.' I sighed in relief.

He lifted me up back to the ground then released me.

"Can you please leave? I don't want to talk or see you right now." He turned his head away.

I stood up from my position and wipe off the dust in my pants. "Fine. If you don't want to see me then don't look. If you don't want to hear what I'll say then don't listen but.." I bent my knees. "..at least let me talk to Teddy."

He didn't say a single word. "Teddy, listen very carefully, okay? Make sure that Kanato will receive this message." I sighed. "Tell him he's a forgetful I-D-I-O-T~!" This surprised Kanato which caused him to turn his head facing me.

"Hahahaha! That look on your face!" I stuck out my tongue.

"I don't understand...why do keep showing me that you hate me so much Izumi-san?"

"Kanato," I took Teddy from him. "How can you forget what I told you?" I hugged Teddy tightly then turned it around to face him. "I know I called you annoying and irritating but that doesn't mean I hate you, okay?" I smiled, hoping that he'll forgive me. "I'm really sorry and I hope you can forgi-"

not giving ,e a chance to finish my sentence, he... 'WHAAAAAAT!? Kanato's surprisingly kissing me again!!'

"I have never forgotten it Izumi-san. I even did this to you remember?" He said as he took Teddy.