CHAPTER EIGHT: Tears

Okay so this is pretty long because I didn't divide it into two anymore. I really want to make up for the days..weeks..I haven't updated so again..please don't feel lazy about it. Think of it as a 24 minutes episode. ^.^

_____________________________________

-IZUMI'S POV-

"The car's so sloooow~!" I whined inside the limo like a little kid.

"Izu-chan, we're almost there." Yui whispered to me.

"But I wanna go home already~!"

"My my, Prim-chan's really impatient." Laito joined our conversation causing Yui to chuckle.

"Shut up Playboy!"

"Aww..that's mean Prim-chan~ Call me Laito." He winked at me. "L-A-I-T-O~"

"Okay, P-L-A-Y-B-O-Y~" I smirked at him. Laito was about to say something until Ayato interrupted him.

"Oi Izumi! Let's have a race then! Whoever will reach the house last will be a servant for a day!" 

"Ohh??? You're challenging me!? Bring it on!" I gave him a 'challenge accepted' look.

"You're really accepting it even though I'm a vampire? You know I'll win." He look amused.

"Of course I accept it! I mean, who wouldn't want to see Ore-sama being a servant!?"

"Why you little-!"

I was about to open the limo door when...

"Izumi. Do you always need to be really noisy whenever we're inside the limo!?" Reiji stopped me. "Do you want to receive more punishments? Isn't one enough!? Learn to control yourself." He sighed. "You're acting like Subaru."

"Oi! Don't get me into this! I didn't even say a single word!" Subaru scoffed.

Reiji ignored him then looked at my sister this time. "And you, didn't I told you to tame that woman? Or maybe you also want to be punished as well?" He closed his book and pushed his glasses. "What masochists you two are."

Okay..he went to far "M-masochists!? You're calling us masochists!? Do you think we enjoy the way you treat us!? Do you think we like getting hurt or getting bitten!?" I glared at him.

"Enough of this childish quarrel." He said as he started to read his book.

"Hey I'm not fini-"

"I said enough." He raised his voice.

"Tch. Boring." I stared at the window.

After that, no one said another word except Kanato. He tried to cheer me up but I told him to leave me alone for a while and so he did.

~(In Yui's room)~

"I CAN'T STAND THAT GUY! WHAT IS HIS PROBLEM REALLY!? CAN'T I GET A LITTLE FUN!?" I shouted as I threw some of Yui's pillows on the floor.

"Izu-chan! Keep it down! He might hear you." Yui tried to shut me up but that wasn't enough for me to be silent.

"SO WHAT IF HE HEARS ME!? I'M READY TO RECEIVE HIS STUPID PUNISHMENT! I DON'T CARE IF HE CALLS ME A MASOCHIST OR WHATEVER!"

"B-but Izu-chan, it might be worse this time so please be quiet."

I sighed. "Fine. I'm sorry I shouted. But you know, that made me feel better."

Yui chuckled. "Shouting always makes you feel better Izu-chan."

"It's those brother's fault why I'm always shouting. They just make my blood boil so much." I placed the pillows back to the bed.