CHAPTER TWELVE: Dream

In case you'll be confused, I started this chapter when Izumi fainted from Chapter 9 so Izumi's look is the one from the first cover. That is all :)

Oh one more thing, I'd like to apologize in advance if there are a lot of inappropriate words. Hahahaha xD
_____________________________

-IZUMI'S POV-

"Goodnight brat." He smirked

I just smiled back, turned around and began to walk away. 'Subaru may be cold on the outside but he's pretty kind on the inside.' I giggled at the thought that he was a tsun-tsun.

On the way back to the mansion, my heart started to throb so hard causing me to kneel on the ground. I clutched my hands to my chest as I tried to let out a scream. 'What the hell's happening to me so suddenly!?' I clutched it even more. I can barely talk with the pain I'm feeling. When I gathered up all my strength to reach the main door, someone was standing in front of it. It was that lady again! "What...arghh...do you...want!?"

Normally, she would just smirk back at me but this time; she went near me and raised my chin saying, "It's time to awaken, Izumi."

I wanted to punch her face despite the fact that she's a woman! But it was too late...I could feel my throat closing up. I couldn't breathe and my body couldn't take it anymore....

~...........~

"Ouch...." My head was aching as I got up from my position. "Where am I?" I looked at my surroundings. I noticed I was lying down on the ground where I collapsed. 'Is this the Sakamaki mansion? Somehow it looks different...' As I began to walk, I heard laughters of children near the fountain. There I saw three cute little bo-.......WTF!? 'You're kidding me right!? Right!?' My eyes couldn't believe it, near the fountain..there stood little Ayato, Laito, and Kanato! "WHAT THE HELL!?" I shouted as loud as I could. It's a good thing they didn't hear me. 'My brains all whacked up right now...I don't know what's happening.' When I was in my train of thoughts, Kanato's crying interrupted me. 'What happened?' I hid behind the bushes. 'They mustn't see me like this. It'll just confuse them.' I sweat dropped.

"The bats I just caught got away..." Little Kanato wiped his tears.

'Ka-ka-kawaaaaiiii!!' I thought to myself as I squealed. 'HOLD ON! I'M TOTALLY OUT OF CHARACTER HERE!'

"Don't cry Kanato." Laito tried to cheer him up. "We can catch them again."

'Wow, Laito's really like an onii-san.' I can't stop my side comments haha.

"Yeah stop your sniveling!" Ayato smiled at Kanato. "I'll catch them for you!"

'Great.' I facepalmed myself 'Even as a little kid he already acts like an ore-sama. Though....' I unconsciously smiled. 'It's kinda cute..'

Laito and Ayato began running until someone called them out. "Ayato. Is there where you've been?"

'That voice!' The familiar figure walked towards the two. 'It's that lady again!' Anger took all over me and my body moved on its own. I didn't care anymore if the little three saw me.

"Now come with me." She only looked at Ayato while Laito and Kanato ran off somewhere to play I guess.

Running as fast as I could, I raised my arm, formed my hands into fists, "YOU BITCH!" and aimed for the face of that woman. Just when I thought I had my revenge... 'Are?....AREEEEEEE!???' MY HAND PASSED THROUGH HER AND I STUMBLED ON THE GROUND. "WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS GOING ON!?"

"You're going inside to study." She continued as if I didn't do anything.

"CHOTTOMATE! I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING!" Standing between that lady and Ayato, I ignored their conversation. "WHY DID I PASS THROUGH YOU?" I tried to touch the lady's face again and again as she talks until she began shouting. (A/N: Too rude? Hahahaha)