CHAPTER THREE: O-RE-SA-MA~

I slowly opened my eyes. Light was the only thing I can see at the moment.

"Ugh, too bright!" I said as I rub my eyes. I touched something soft. "Huh? A bed? How did I get here and.....SINCE WHEN DID I CHANGE!?" I stood up and looked for a mirror.

"I DON'T REMEMBER CHANGING AT ALL! WHICH ONE OF THOSE BASTARDS DID THIS TO ME!? I'M GOING TO KI-.......YUI! WHERE'S IS SHE!?" I ran towards the door. I was about to grab the door knob when Reiji, spoke, standing behind me.

'W-when did he get here? Wait....I shouldn't be surprised anymore because it's one of the things vampires can do.' I thought as I gulped.

"You sure make a lot of noise when you wake up." He told me with those eyes that look irritated.

"Sorry. I'm just looking for my sister. Umm, what happened anyway?" I asked him.

"You mean you don't remember that both of you fainted? You don't remember being a burden to us? How pathetic." 

That's right, Yui and I fainted because of that woman we saw. All I remember is her smiling at me then the rest is unclear to me. Oh yeah, Yui and I found out that father isn't our real father. I need to find that diary but first.....

"I'm sorry." I apologized to him. If you're wondering why I'm acting so polite right now, well there's only one reason. It's Reiji. Who knows what he'll do or what he'll say. I don't want to hear those rasping words from him ever again!

Reiji sighed. "Now, stop the commotion you're causing and get dressed."

"Get dressed for what?"

"What else could it be, of course for school."

"School?"

"Are humans really this obscure? Your sister also asked the same thing. Remember that we're vampires so we go to a night school. Think more before you ask."

This made me lose my composure. "What!? Are you saying I'm stup-"

"Enough. We're going to be late if we continue this childish conversation. I'll take my leave now." He said.

I remembered that I forgot to ask him where Yui is. I was about to speak when Reiji said something.  

"If you're looking for your sister, her room is just next to yours." He said as he closed the door.

"Wow, I didn't even asked him yet. Did he read my mind or something?" I blurted out loud.

"I didn't read your mind. I just expected that you were going to ask about it." Reiji said on the other side of the door.  'He's still here!?'

"Oh okay, thank you." I said politely. The sound of his footsteps were slowly fading.

'I must put aside the looking for that diary for now. I need to find Yui first and go to this night school or else Reiji will lecture me again.

I stared at my uniform hanging in the closet. "Oh Great, a skirt. Lucky me." I said to myself sarcastically. I know I'm a girl and all but I'm not that feminine-like unlike Yui. Opposites, remember?

I wore my uniform properly while facing the mirror. "Ugh, this skirt is so short..." I took the ribbon that goes with my uniform and tried to tie it around my neck. "This sucks! I'm not good at this. Maybe I'll ask Yui to help me."

'Reiji said that her room is next to mine' I was in front of Yui's room. I opened the door and walked inside.

"Yui, can you help me with th-" I was stunned at what I saw causing the bow tie I was holding to drop on the floor. A-Ayato was on top of my sister on the bed!