CHAPTER ELEVEN: Different

-3RD PERSON'S POV-

'Otou-san, Izu-chan..changed?'

"Was that really Izumi?" Ayato, as well as the others, still can't believe it.

In the perfect moment, Izumi arrived. "So, how was my performance?"

"Izu-chan!" Without a second wasted, Yui immediately hugged her. "I was so worried! I thought something bad happened to you.."

"Okay, that's enough Yui." She released herself from her hug.

"Izu-chan?"

Izumi noticed Yui's expression. "Ah sorry, I made you worry. I've been practicing with the dance group for their performance tomorrow."

Yui was relieved. "It's okay, as long as you're fine. More importantly, what did you do to yourself?"

"Oh this? I just changed my appearance that's all. " She beamed at them.

"So the thing that you needed to do was a makeover?" Reiji asked with a tone of irritation.

"Hahaha yup and practice of course."

"Didn't you know that you've caused a lot of trouble." Reiji glared at her.

"So? I always cause trouble." Izumi answered like she didn't care.

"Izumi-san!" Kanato interrupted both of them and directly approached Izumi. "... Is that really you?"

"Hmm?" She titled her head to Kanato's direction.

Kanato looked at her closely. "You've changed."

Izumi smiled. "My look may be different but I'm still me, Kanato." She reached out for Teddy but Kanato pulled him away from her.

"Yes..." Kanato stared at the ground. "...you are right."

Izumi didn't understand why Kanato is acting this way so she changed the topic, "Hey! No one answered my question earlier~!" She stood in front of Subaru. "I said...How was my perfomance?"

"Oh, uh. It was..." Subaru blushed not knowing what to say. He couldn't even look at her properly especially that she has become more beautiful to his eyes.

"It was astonishing Prim-chan." Laito finished Subaru's sentence as he lifted Izumi's chin. "Your way of dancing is very hypnotizing ~"

Izumi smirked. "Oh, really?"

Laito's eyes widened by how Izumi reacted.

"Oi Laito! Don't touch Ore-sama's belongings!" Ayato pulled Izumi away from Laito.

"Your belongings?" Subaru put a distance between them. "Since when did Izumi belong to you!?"

"She belongs to no one." Shu had once again raised his voice.

Reiji had that smug look on his face. 'I knew it.'

"Stop treating her like an object. Let go of her, Subaru"

"Tch." Subaru did what Shu told him to do.

"You three are-"

"Now Shu..." Reiji controlled himself from laughing at his responsible brother. "Giving punishments is my duty. You don't need to go that far." He grinned at Shu.

Shu stared at him seriously.

Reiji liked the look on Shu's face. "Izumi." He went beside her. "Are you alright? If ever you got hurt because of them, don't hesistate to tell me and I will give them their punishments."

Izumi was shocked by Reiji's actions. "Okay...?"

"What!? It was Laito's fault for stealing Izumi!" Ayato yelled.