CHAPTER FIFTEEN: Surprises (Part 1)

Okaay, so here's Part 1 of the chapter! It was pretty long so I divided into two and the media/song will be in the next chapter (Part 2). You guys don't know how busy I really am, now that I'm officially a college student. Yeey! Anyway, I hope you'll like this part =)

_______________________________________________________________

~Previously on the last chapter~

Shu: *playing a sad tune*

Ayato: "AAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Reiji: *sitting on his chair with his chin resting on his hands; fingers entwined together*

Kanato: "When mother died, I was overjoyed. I even warmed her body up...." *buries head on Teddy* "but when Izumi-san died, I feel the total opposite of it. It hurts so much Teddy...I wonder why..."

Subaru: "Kusso! Kusso!" *slicing the roses* "Kusso!*

Yui: "I couldn't save her...if only I had more courage...if only I wasn't weak...then maybe, it wouldn't turn out like this..." *cries some more*

--------------------------

-3RD PERSON'S POV-

Eventually, Yui fell asleep until someone tapped her shoulder. She moaned and turned to the other side. Her shoulder was tapped again and once again, she ignored it. This time, "Wake up little girl." A soft voice whispered to her. "Come outside."

Surprised by the unfamiliar voice, Yui jolted up. She saw no one there, still, she did what that voice told her to do.

Subaru was done releasing his anger. He was now sitting down by the bushes.

"Subaru." The same voice called him.

Tilting his head, his eyes widened by what he saw. He immediately stood up. "I-It can't be...."

It was his mother smiling at him. Soon, she began to run away.

"MATTE!" He yelled as he chased her.

Subaru and Yui met at some point.

"Subaru-kun, what are you doing here?" She asked, running along with him.

"I should ask you the same thing!"

"I was told by that woman to come outside. How about you Subaru-kun?"

"That woman is my mother who is supposed to be dead."

"E-eh?" She was quite surprised and didn't asked anymore question.

~---------------------~

"W-where am I?"

"Shhh." She hushed. "They're on their way."

"They?"

"Yes." She stopped for a while. "You know, it was really brave of you to do all that."

"...."

"Sorry if we weren't able to do anything that time."

"...."

"But don't worry; just keep resting on my lap." She brushed her hair. "You don't have to suffer anymore. Everything's alright now, Izumi."

"Hold on...you're...." Izumi closed her eyes before she could even finish.

~---------------------~

"What are you up to Subaru-kun, Bitch-chan~?" Laito unexpectedly joined them. "I was in the balcony when I noticed the two of you running."

"Laito-kun! That woman is..." Yui pointed at her.