Chapter 09

10: 32 AM

Kim Dynasty palace, Seungmin's bedroom.

Seungmin was getting dressed by a few servants when one of his other workers walked into the room. "Your highness I brought you this." She said, holding a flower crown. "The children were playing outside and they made a bunch of these before deciding this was the best looking one." She handed it to him.

Seungmin smiled and placed it on his head. "Tell them I said thank you, I'll go play with them as soon as I'm done getting dressed, alright?" He said, and the servant nodded, she excused herself from the room.

After getting ready for the day, Seungmin went out to the garden behind the palace and saw the kids playing and running around, they stopped and looked over before running up to him, he fell over with the kids stacked on top of him. "Okay okay! The flower crown you guys worked so hard on will get ruined!" Seungmin pushed himself out of the burrow of children. 

They stood up again and waited for Seungmin to catch his breath. "Will you take us on a ride again? On your horse." A little boy specified.

Seungmin pretended to think for a second then nodded. "Whoever didn't go last time can go this time, I remember it being two of you." He looked among the kids before pointing out a girl and boy. "You two, I remember didn't get to go last time."

They nodded and Seungmin took their hands in each of his before bringing up the both of them onto Blossom. "Woah it's so high up on here!" The girl said, looking down from the horse. Seungmin laughed and hopped on as well. "You hold onto me and he holds onto you okay guys?"  He said, and the two kids did as asked.  Not long after he rode the horse into a dirt road along the forest. There, Seungmin bumped into Minho on his horse as well.

"Hey there Seungmin." Minho refrained from using any nicknames as he saw some kids behind him on the horse Seungmin was riding.

"Hey, Minho! Say hello guys." Seungmin looked back at the two children who had suddenly gotten shy.
"Hi,"

"Hello.."

Both of them muttered.

"He looks scary, why's he wearing everything dark? He doesn't look like one of us." The little girl compared their white silky clothing and gold jewelry with Minho's black and red clothing and silver necklace.

"Sorry about that, it's just how I dress. I promise I'm not scary though." Minho smiled trying to calm the kids down.

"He's just from a different village, don't worry. Do you guys think I would be friends with someone I'm scared of?" Seungmin laughed, ruffling the kids' hair. "I was just taking them for a short ride, I should probably take them back now." He said, now looking back over at Minho.

"Alright bye, you guys have a nice time!" Minho waved.

Seungmin waved goodbye and turned his horse around. Without him looking one of the kids pulled the bottom of their eye down and made weird faces at Minho, the other blew raspberries at him. "Stay away from our friend." The little girl mouthed.

Lee Know couldn't do anything so he just laughed and then rode away. "I'll see you later at the ball Seungmin!" He yelled before riding his horse back home.

Seungmin looked back to respond but he saw that Minho was already too far away so he kept on riding.

5: 49 PM

Kim Dynasty Ballroom

Seungmin was welcoming guests at the entrance when he saw Minho and got excited, he lifted his hand a bit, not enough to make it obvious, and waved.

Minho smiled and waved back at Seungmin, then walking over to the refreshments table.

Seungmin walked after Minho and tapped his shoulder. "I love your outfit, you look excellent." He said, grabbing some fruit and putting it on a plate for himself. "I heard the chicken leg is really good, you should try it. I've never had it myself though." He pointed to the meat.

"Alright, also thanks I like your outfit as well. I think after we eat though, we should go somewhere... more secluded, just us two, you know?" He whispered then grabbing his plate then putting some of the meat onto his plate.

"Okay, sure." Seungmin followed Minho when the older started walking.

Once they went somewhere more secluded, they finished what was on their plates and Minho put their plates to the side before pushing Seungmin up against the wall and kissing down his neck slowly then finding his sweet spot and leaving a love mark there.

Seungmin gasped, he covered his mouth to prevent any noise from leaving his mouth. "W-we shouldn't do this here... what if someone sees?" The younger asked, he looked around a bit.

"Shh, we'll worry about that if someone walks in." Minho hushed Seungmin with a kiss before continuing what he was doing earlier, this time leaving more marks.

Seungmin moaned, he covered his mouth again, not being familiar with the sound that just escaped him. He put his arms around Minho's neck, to keep him from falling since his legs were getting weaker.

Minho tapped Seungmin's thighs signaling for him to jump and wrap his legs around Minho's waist.

Seungmin did as told, once he felt his back get pushed up against the wall, he kissed Minho in the position, not wanting to let go now that he was too into it.

Lee Know started slipping his hands underneath Seungmin's coat, being careful to not ruin anything, he slid them slowly then brushed his fingers against Seungmin's nipples teasing them.

"A-ah Minho.." Seungmin squirmed around, his head tilted back.

As Minho was about to lift Seungmin's coat, Empress Kim happened to walk into the room with a shocked look on her face.