Chapter 19

9:30 PM

Lee Dynasty Castle

Seungmin knocked on a window which he hoped was Minho's bedroom. He had only his memory to rely on from the last time he came. "... Babe?" He whispered and knocked softly a few more times.

Lee Know opened his window and helped Seungmin in. "What's wrong angel?" He asked.

Once Seungmin got in he hugged his boyfriend. "I have bad news to tell you, im sorry if this is going to ruin your day." He wrapped his arms tightly around Minho's waist.

"It's alright,-" Minho said before the door swung open to reveal Jisung at the door. "Jisung?" He asked.

"Hi Minho, I'm here to tell you that getting engaged to Seungmin isn't this great!" Jisung exclaimed excitedly.

Minho didn't know what to say and stayed quiet.

"He's the bad news! I don't want to get married with him, I want to get married with you." Seungmin cried into Minho's chest. "I don't want to be with him. I promise I would never do this to you, I love you." The younger explained in between sharp inhales.

"I believe you but Jisung, why have you suddenly taken an interest in Seungmin? I don't believe you two have ever met before." He said, confused.

"The thing is he's not interested in me, he's interested in my body." Seungmin interrupted before Jisung could lie. "I met him a few years ago, he tricked me into a small house and forced me to do things." Seungmin muttered.

"That's terrible, why would you do that Jisung?" Minho said. "What did he do to you baby? You can tell me don't worry." He whispered, hugging Seungmin.

Jisung shook his head all of a sudden. "He's lying, I got put in an arranged marriage with him." He said, starting to look nervous.

"I'm not lying, why would I lie about this? It's embarrassing for me to admit." Seungmin said. "We did get an arranged marriage but right before I came here you even said that you would do it again if I tried anything. Stop lying, I never forgot one bit of what happened." The younger defended himself.

Minho looked around, not knowing what to believe anymore and just shooed Jisung away. "Leave Jisung, and I'll hear your side of the story later." He said, then pushing Jisung out.

Seungmin took a deep breath and plopped down onto a chair beside Minho's desk which was bombarded with scrolls. "I hate having to deal with negative things like this, it only brings problems to everybody." He sighed. "...Sorry,"

"It's okay, I'm just worried about you... now tell me, what did he do to you?" Minho asked, now serious.

"It's a long story but to sum it up, I was injured and he was walking by then took me to what he said was a medics shed. I sat down but got suspicious because I didn't see a medic, then he locked the door and made me do things. I hate describing it because it puts me in that moment again." Seungmin explained, trying to summarize the situation.

"Oh alright, it's okay now angel. I promise I'll try and protect you as much as I can now." Minho promised.

Seungmin nodded, he swung his feet around and tried to put his mind on something else. "That's all I wanted to tell you, I should get back to see if the guests have gone." He stood up from the small wooden chair.

"Okay good luck." Minho said.

"Bye!" Seungmin hugged the older and pecked his cheek before going out of the room from the window he came from. He hopped on his horse and rode through his usual path, Seungmin heard his stomach start rumbling and turned his horse around to go into the village and grab something to eat. Once he found a small bakery he tired his horse to a wooden post and walked in, grabbing a bag with golden coins he brought for emergencies in his pocket.

A woman who was kneading bread on the counter greeted him with a smile. "Good day sir, how may I assist you?"

Seungmin was looking through the stacks of loafs when he chose one and placed it on the countertop. "I would like this bread and water, if you can." He took out a coin and placed it on the countertop as well.

She nodded and turned around pouring a glass of water for him from a pitcher. The old lady took the coin and put it in her dress pocket before giving Seungmin that same smile. "There you are, have a nice rest of your day."

Seungmin returned the farewell and left the small place, he untied his horse and walked over to an empty chair opposite a fountain in the middle of the village. He started on eating his bread, biting off a piece from the corner and looked around the place, watching as a few people walked by. He took a sip of his water. A few minutes later he threw the cup into a trash pile and hopped onto his horse, riding back home. When he got there he saw that the guests were still there but they were at the entrance, most likely leaving.

The Next day

Lee Dynasty

Minho woke up and saw Jisung waiting for him at the castle gates. "What brings you here this early in the morning, Jisung?" He asked.

Jisung chuckled and then sighed. "Can I not visit my favorite cousin and my uncle?" He said, then moving near him. "Seungmin and I are going to have lots of fun after the wedding tomorrow." He smirked.

"I don't know if Seungmin told you but, I'm his boyfriend." Lee Know scoffed. "So back off." He growled, pinning Jisung to the wall with a death glare.

Jisung laughed and then slid under Lee Know and showed up behind him. "Even if you're kingdom issues known for fighting, don't forget that I grew up with you a bit and trained with you." He said, patting himself down. "Anywho, at least my father accepts me and my marriage." Jisung grinned.

Minho finally punched Jisung in the face and then wiped the blood on his fists off. "Silence." He demanded, then grabbed Jisung by the collar. "Next time you get near Seungmin, I'm going to find a way to hurt you badly." He whispered.

Jisung looked a bit scared for a second but then he continued smiling. "I doubt you'll actually do that to your cousin." He said, then getting away from Minho. "Bye, I'm going to go sleep with Seungmin... I'm bored." He shrugged and walked out.