Chapter 21

10:06 AM

Han Dynasty

As Seungmin was changing into his wedding attire, A servant bursted into the room where he was changing and quickly started talking. "Your highness, Jisung wants you to try this drink for the after celebration menu quickly please." The servant hurriedly said, handing Seungmin the cup of juice.

"um, okay thank you.." Seungmin took the cup of juice and gulped it down to quickly get it over with as she asked."Tell him I said it's perfect." Seungmin replied, handing the glass back.

The servant smiled and ran back out the room with the glass. Minho then walked into the room to check on Seungmin, he overheard the servant and Seungmin's conversation which he found a bit suspicious. "Hey Seungmin, you look nice." Minho complimented, peeking his head into the room full of servants scrambling around to find parts of Seungmin's outfit. I wish I could be in Jisung's place.

"Ah, thank you!" Seungmin replied, he lifted his arm so the servant could finish off some details on the sleeve. "You look great as well, I like your outfit." He noticed Minho's blazer.

"Thank you, it's funny how this conversation gives me deja vu of us together during the ball from a couple of months ago." Lee Know said, leaning against the door frame.

Seungmin felt a bit guilty but the guilt quickly went away. "You're right haha, seems as if it were yesterday." He shook his head.

"Mhm, anyway I'll see you later then." Minho sighed, and left the doorway.

After thirty minutes of waiting for a sign he could walk down the aisle, Seungmin took his bouquet and when the music started he began walking on the red carpet in between chairs. Seungmin reached the podium and stepped in front of Jisung, smiling brightly.

Jisung whispered to Seungmin. "I'm a bit nervous if you ask me." He laughed a bit, then looking out at the crowd.

"Me too, so many people have their eyes onto us." Seungmin whispered. He held a tight grip onto the bottom of the flower bouquet. Minho's staring at me, he looks so down... Seungmin thought, feeling terrible. He was confused as to why his actual feelings went away after five seconds.

The priest started talking and as they were about to kiss, Jisung noticed a crying Minho and just smirked, pulling Seungmin in for a kiss as everybody cheered. He then noticed Minho get up and leave before everybody else could and just laughed to himself quietly.

Seungmin was confused as to why Jisung was holding the kiss for so long and ended it himself, pulling away. He smiled and pecked Jisungs cheek, they said their vows and left for the dining room area, where some people were dancing. As he was there Seungmin looked around noticing that Minho wasn't anywhere to be seen. "Hey babe, where's Minho?" the younger asked, looking around the room.

Jisung turned to face Seungmin and also looked around. "I'm not sure, but don't worry about him, today is all about us." He smiled, holding Seungmin's hand and started dancing with him.

Seungmin hesitantly nodded but went along with the dancing. "I..." He started but found it hard to finish the sentence. "Love you?" He whispered, scrunching his nose at the sentence.

Jisung laughed a bit at Seungmin's expression and whispered back. "I love you too."

Seungmin kissed Jisung and pulled away smiling. Once the music ended they both sat back down in their seats and started eating their food.

A couple of months later

7:02 AM

Lee Dynasty Castle

"Father, I know Areum and I have been dating for a while but we don't think we're ready for marriage yet." Minho said, standing beside Areum and his parents. "I'm actually in love with Seungmin, yes... I still am." He confessed.

Emperor Lee sighed. "Areum, do you love my son?" He looked over at her who was playing with a few strands of her hair.

She looked up and shook her head. "Not really, I was in it for my dad." Areum replied almost instantly. "That was good to let out." She groaned.

The emperor shook his head at the two of them. "I will not even bother at trying to push you into marriage, do as you please with picking someone, just don't do something that will harm this dynasty or yourself." It pained him to say.

Lee Know's face brightened up. "Really father?" He asked excitedly.

"Yes, i'm going to go and solve some things. You two can sort the rest of this out, I'm too busy for this." The Emperor left the hallway and walked away.

Lee Know cheered and hugged Areum out of nowhere. "Sorry, I just got excited." He said letting go from the quick hug.

"It's okay! I can go home and be single, fake or not." Areum smiled. "Go get your man!" She laughed, thrusting her fist up into the air.

Lee Know threw his fist up into the air as well. "Thanks, I need to now find a plan and find out as to why Seungmin randomly broke up with me... I just know it had something to do with Jisung. I don't understand as to why he would other than Jisung if Jisung literally raped him." He shook his head, with his arm resting on his chin.

Areum gasped "He what?!" She covered her mouth. "I don't know your ex well but from what you've told me about him, he doesn't seem like the type to get with someone of that type." She replied.

"I don't know what Jisung did to make Seungmin fall for him like that but all I know is that I'm going to expose him somehow." Lee Know scrunched his nose up just thinking about the married couple and then snapped out of his thoughts shortly.

Areum then got a few ideas. "Well I do have some suggestions as to what may be happening but there's no exact chance of it being true, these are just my thoughts." She started.

"Yeah, go ahead?" Minho said, now curious.

"He could be getting threatened? You said Jisung has done things to him before. There's also a possibility that... he's using a witch." Areum tapped her chin as she was thinking. "Which one of those is more believable to you?" She asked.

"I feel like both are really believable but the second one however... I think it's that one." Minho thought out loud before finally making a decision. "But if it is, how am I going to expose him?"

"You'll have to catch him in the act, although that part I don't know how you'd do that." Areum thought. "Well I should probably tell you i'm a witch." She shrugged. "That's why I didn't want to get married, we can't get married. My father has no clue of me being a witch, if he did, he'd probably have me hung. That's most likely the threat Jisung has on the witch he's using. "

"Oh, makes sense. Could you help me then please?" Minho asked.

"Of course, what do you want me to do? I owe you for not killing me just now." Areum laughed.

"I want you to possibly catch Jisung somewhere and like, not catch, but like distract him as he's about to give the water to Seungmin. Perhaps try and take it then examine it, I've noticed Jisung has been giving Seungmin a lot of drinks and I'm thinking it has something to do with that." Minho said.

"Sure, you should get Seungmin to give you any part of his DNA, most likely his saliva, since he drank the fluid. Jisung wouldn't inject it into him since that could give the whole thing away, therefore intoxicating his drink makes the most sense." Areum explained.

"Okay I'll try that then." Minho nodded in response.