Chapter 24

Seungmin and Minho were cuddling after all they'd done earlier. The younger yawned and turned to face his husband. "That was the best session we've had so far." He said.

"Yeah, It was certainly enjoyable to see you so helpless under me." Minho laughed a bit.

Seungmin shook his head in dismay. "I could say the same when I was on top of you, clearly I have a way with my hands." He laughed harder than he was starting to before.

"Hey! As much as you were hot being a top, I genuinely prefer being the top. I have a lot of secrets on how to make a person squirm under me." Minho pat Seungmin's head.

"I had to beg you to do a lot of it." Seungmin defended himself.

Minho shrugged in response. "I mean, everybody's secret desires are different. But still, the begging was hot too." Minho said, stroking the younger's hair.

Seungmin just nodded although he disagreed. "You changed me a lot, mother says."

"I know I did, and don't take this as an offense or anything but, it's like you've softened me as well." Minho stated.

"It's fine, I get that a lot. I've always grown around females so people always tell me I'm soft, I probably get my attitude and stubbornness from them too." Seungmin replied. "I love you either way though." He kissed the olders cheek.

"I love you too, angel, and I'm glad you're mine." Minho whispered, giving Seungmin one last peck before resting beside him.