⚠️Chapter 14 ⚠️

"Don't be shy, tell me angel... or I'll figure something out myself." Minho chuckled.

Seungmin gulped then decided to say it. "I like it when you touch me before actually doing anything.. Like on my chest and neck, just those places of that sort." He whispered, now having his cheeks turn a burning red.

"Ah okay, do you like it when I praise you? Or when I call you nicknames?" Minho asked, now mentally taking notes for later.

"Yes," Seungmin nodded.

"Good then, I'll try those out again later or perhaps now?" Minho whispered.

"Now?" Seungmin hated the fact he said that out loud.

"Now, if you want." Lee Know said, asking for permission of course because he's cautious.

"Yes now." Seungmin cringed ten times harder.

"Okay angel, whatever you'd like." Minho whispered before sliding Seungmin's top off and kissing the younger's neck. "Let's see if you like this..." he said before sliding a hand up Seungmin's chest until it rested on the other's neck, then closing his hand around it softly but pressing against it still.

Seungmin gasped when he felt Minho's lips against his skin. "Okay," He gulped.

While Minho kept one of his hands on Seungmin's neck, he then moved down with his kisses and then got an idea. "I'm gonna prop you over here instead." He said before picking Seungmin up and sitting him on one of Lee Know's thighs which was still fully clothed.

Seungmin nodded, he bit his lip once he got onto Minho's leg.

Lee Know moved his hands down until they reached Seungmin's waist and took the younger's pants and undergarments off. He then started moving the younger on his thigh slowly.

Seungmin rested his hand onto Minho's other thigh, he moved along with Minho and was almost beginning to let noise escape from his mouth.

Minho grinded Seungmin onto his thigh harder this time, and left little marks on Seungmin's neck.

"Y-your clothes," Seungmin panted. "I might get them soiled.."

"It's alright, it'll turn me on just release whenever you want." The older whispered.

"O-okay.." Seungmin nodded and thrusted his hips faster, moaning here and there once in a while.

"You're doing so well angel." Minho whispered, still guiding the younger with his hands on Seungmin's waist. He then decided to help this go faster and snaked a hand around Seungmin's member, stroking it slowly. "Do you like to hear me whisper in your ear and let you know who's in charge?" He whispered again, stroking faster.

Seungmin nodded, his legs started feeling weaker than they were five minutes earlier. The younger was moaning and panting like crazy, his breath was out of control before he came, loosening the tight knot in his stomach.

Lee Know left one hand on Seungmin's waist so he wouldn't lose balance and licked the mess on his hand off as well as the seed that landed on the younger's abdomen. "I'm surprised that you came from just my thighs." He grinned.

Seungmin flushed a deep pink. "...that's not true, you were touching me too." He defended himself.

"Mm, you're right. But, luckily for you, I'm not finished yet." Lee Know said, pointing to his growing erection.

"Do you want me to get rid of it?" Seungmin asked quietly.

"Sure, let's see what you have learned to do with that pretty little mouth of yours." Minho said, already taking off his pants and undergarments. Once he did, he waited to see what Seungmin had in mind.

Seungmin took Minho's member into his hand and put his lips around it before beginning to bob his head. After a few seconds he let go then looked back up at Minho. "This is my first time what if I do bad?" He asked.

Minho chuckled a bit before backing up from Seungmin. "Just do it like this." He said, then bending down and placing Seungmin on the bed in front of them. He engulfed Seungmin's member in his mouth and licked the tip when he popped it out of his mouth. Then standing back up where he was. "It's not hard, don't worry angel." He reassured the younger.

"O-okay.." Seungmin kneeled down in front of Minho and placed the olders member in his mouth again. He leaned in and kitten licked the tip, he then went down and licked both sides. Seungmin began bobbing his head and licked the shaft of Minho's member, beginning to taste a salty liquid in his mouth.

Minho groaned and bucked his hips upwards, entangling his hand in Seungmin's hair softly in an attempt to get more friction. "That's it, you're doing so... well." He huffed.

Seungmin's tongue drew circles around the olders member, he felt himself gag a bit when he felt Minho's member hit the back of his throat, but he kept on going regardless. Once he continued bobbing his head faster for a while he felt Minho reach his climax and Seungmin hummed before swallowing.

"Shoot, Seungmin you're too good at this." Minho said, catching his breath and letting go of the younger's hair.

Seungmin wiped off his lips and sat up on the bed beside Minho. "I lied to you..." He confessed, looking down at his feet.

"About what?" Minho asked, now looking at Seungmin.

The younger hesitated with his answer following straight after. "When I told you if I messed up," He paused, feeling guilty about the lie already. "It was just so you could give me an 'example'" Seungmin muttered. "I've done this before..."

"Oh, it's okay." Minho laughed a bit, just out of curiosity he asked something afterwards. "To who?" He whispered.

"My village is mostly females so when I was a teen of course I got horny we all do at some point during puberty, this kid around my age, well he was a bit older and he... you get it." Seungmin blushed.

"Ah okay, we'll he's lucky." Minho joked, then lying down on his bed, bringing Seungmin down with him. "It's alright though, because now you're mine." He said.

Seungmin giggled and hugged the older. "I love you~" He hummed.

"I love you too." Lee Know said, then picking Seungmin up all of a sudden. "You're too easy to pick up, unless I'm just strong." Minho said.

"Probably because i'm a vegetarian so I don't weigh much but you are strong i'll give you that." Seungmin replied.

"Here, I'm gonna grab something to clean us both up, be right back." Minho said, standing up and putting some random clothes he put together then opening the door to go. When he closed the door, he found Hyunjin tapping his foot with his arms crossed and a smirk plastered across his face. "What's up Hyunjin?" The older asked, pausing in his tracks.