Chapter 20

9:46 PM

Kim Dynasty Castle

Seungmin was in the palace library reading a book in a window seat when he heard a thump coming from one of the book shelves. He got up and saw that a few books had fallen down, then looked around, closing the one in his hand. "Hello?" He said, his voice sort of echoing in the large place.

"Hi babe." Jisung said smiling and walked in. "I'm here to tell you that your mom is planning our wedding for tomorrow." He said, picking up the books that fell down and handing them to Seungmin.

"Babe? Wedding?!" Seungmin dropped the book in his hand. "How can it be tomorrow? That's so soon. We weren't supposed to get married in the first place."

"Your mom said it, not me. Also, we're going to have a honeymoon right afterwards. And Minho is invited along with his family to the wedding." Jisung smiled, then picking up the book Seungmin dropped.

"No he can't see it, that's just cruel." Seungmin muttered.

"I wasn't originally planning on even letting him see you but, your mom thought it'd be nice to invite my cousin." Jisung said. "Anywho, I'll Be right back ." He said, leaving the books and a glass of water on a table beside Seungmin and then leaving.

Seungmin sat back down and shook his head trying to put his mind on another topic. He flipped to the page he had left off and started on it again, taking a sip of his glass of water.

Jisung came back with an apple and placed it next to Seungmin. "Here, I'm sure you're hungry." He said, sitting beside Seungmin and taking a bite of the apple he had brought for himself.

".... Thank you," Seungmin said out of politeness.

"You're welcome... what are you reading?" He asked

"Its a new fairytale novel, the new book by Shakespeare that came out last year. It just got translated to korean." Seungmin replied, showing the book cover. "I would have got to read it earlier if I paid any attention to my english teacher." He muttered.

"Oh, that's nice. You seem like a fairy to me." Jisung smiled.

Seungmin realized now that a lot of people have said that to him. "Strangely, I hear that often." He smiled though, shaking his head. Jisung looks really good in the sunlight like this... Seungmin thought, staring at the older who was sitting opposite of him.

"Maybe it's because you actually look like one." Jisung said, leaning in toward Seungmin.

The younger blushed and brought his book up to cover his face. "Thank you..." He smiled from behind the novel.

"Don't cover your face, it's beautiful." Jisung said, moving Seungmin's book to the side then brushed a couple of hairs to the side of Seungmin's face.

The comment just made Seungmin flush a deeper red. "You're getting me embarrassed." Seungmin laughed. He leaned in and gave Jisung a peck on the cheek as a thank you.

"I can't wait for our wedding tomorrow." Jisung smiled and then hugged Seungmin from behind.

"Me too," Seungmin looked up at the older.

"Then, during our honeymoon, I'll make love to you." Jisung whispered.

"You're making me blush an awful lot today, sorry for yelling at you when we were at Minho's house..." Seungmin stood up and hugged Jisung.

"It's alright." Jisung nodded, hugging Seungmin back. "You should get to sleep and don't forget to drink water, love you and goodnight." Jisung said.

"We should spend some more time together." Seungmin grabbed Jisung's arm.