Chapter 15

"You guys fucked?" Hyunjin asked. "I was going to bring you some water and in return got traumatized...again." He said.

"Wait... again?!" Minho said, dropping his towel.

"Don't forget I work for you, I've heard most of your little one night stands in the past." Hyunjin laughed, then gave Minho the glass of water.

"Thanks... just forget about that, haha." Minho laughed awkwardly before taking the glass and scurrying out of there and back to Seungmin with the towels.

Seungmin took a towel and started on cleaning himself off. "Where did you get that water from so quickly?" He asked.

Minho laughed a bit before finally answering. "My servant gave it to me, and I guess you were a bit too loud." He said before placing the cup of water down and laughing once more.

"Oh my God, that's so embarrassing." Seungmin covered his face.

"Hey don't be embarrassed, I'm sure next time, you'll be able to contain them a bit better. But don't contain them completely, or I won't get any." Minho pouted, then cleaning off his bed and clothes. "I'll need to wash these myself, I wouldn't want Hyunjin having to deal with it." He chuckled, holding up his pants and placing them somewhere else.

"Oh...okay.." Seungmin cleared his throat. "It's getting late, when do you usually sleep?" He asked.

"Pretty late if you ask me, but you can sleep whenever and I'll be quiet." Minho responded, finally changing into his sleepwear. "Here, I've got an extra pair of sleeping clothes you can borrow." Lee Know says, pulling some silky clothing out from a cabinet and hands it to Seungmin

"Thank you!" Seungmin takes the set and starts dressing himself. "Also, I don't think i'll sleep early like I usually do, the more time spent with you the better." He replied, he finished dressing himself and sat back on the bed.

9:30 PM

Lee Dynasty

"Are you sure we should do this here?" Jeongin whispered.

"This is the only place that I could do it, everywhere else is too obvious." Hyunjin grabbed the younger's hand and led them into a forest.

"A-alright, I trust you." Jeongin said, then began to kiss the older already once they stopped walking.

Hyunjin pushed Jeongin onto a tree, their lips still connected. He moved his hands around the younger's body, now into the situation.

Jeongin had his eyes closed tightly and grasped onto Hyunjin's hair, moaning softly. "H-hyunjin..." he barely whispered.

Hyunjin slid his tongue into Jeongin's mouth, sucking on the younger's tongue and biting his lip roughly. "Wait," Hyunjin said, he stopped kissing Jeongin and looked around. "I heard a twig snap that means somethings here." He held Jeongin's hand and looked back to see Minho and Seungmin standing there with their mouths wide open.

"Ouch my eyes." Minho covered his eyes, and fake cried.

Seungmin slapped his boyfriend's arm. "That's mean, don't say that when he literally caught us having sex." He whispered, pinching the olders arm.

"At least he didn't walk into it!" Minho whispered back.

Seungmin rolled his eyes and pointed in front of them. "Now they've gotten away, how smart of you." He scoffed.

"It's not like they won't be at the castle when we return, they both have to go back soon anyways since it's their working periods that they've been assigned." Minho said, causing Seungmin to stop talking. "Let's just continue walking, I still wanna go for a stroll." He said, grabbing Seungmin's hand and leading him through the forest again.