Chapter One - Exiled

[Y/n] - Your name
[F/c] - favorite color
[E/c]- eye color (if you have two different colored eyes, go for it!)
[H/c] - hair color (if you have a certain type of hair in mind, use it!)
[Y/h] - your height (use whatever height you want!)
More will be added later!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Y/n] pov

I never thought my life would end this way. Although I knew I'd meet my demise sometime, I never thought it would come this fast. As I stared up at the circular surface of the water that was pulling further down by the second, my mind flashed back to... everything. Everything I'd done, everything I accomplished, everything I did wrong, every regret, everything I stood for... everyone I failed in that moment.

~FLASHBACK~

The plan was simple. Get Technoblade on our side. Stand up to Dream. Protect Tommy. This was the third day, the last day to decide whether Tommy was going to be exiled or not. Let me explain:

See, recently, Tommy had the bright idea to go and rob George's house, but ended up burning it down. I defended Tommy with all my honor. I stood up for him. He appreciated it.

I became like a sister to him since I was appointed to be his bodyguard by Tubbo, my brother. At first he was skeptical about it, arguing with Tubbo that he "didn't need a guard" and he was a "big man and didn't need a woman to look after him".

Turns out, he did. More than anything. He eventually warmed up to me completely and we became inseparable.

I digress, because of Tommy's misdeeds against George and apparently Dream, Dream wanted him exiled. Away from the entire server, away from me. Forever. His main source of protection. His sister. It was time to face the music.

There we were, standing on the slick obsidian walls Dream built surrounding the perimeter of my home country. "My L'Manburg." Wilbur's voice rang through my head. Tommy had four people on his side: Quackity, Fundy, Tubbo (our president), and of course me, the head guard. No way were we giving Tommy up that easily.

"We got your back Tommy. F*** this exile thing. We're gonna do this." Quackity stated defiantly.

"Tommy, don't worry. Tubbo has your back. He'll make the right decision. And if all else fails, I'll slit Dreams throat." I reassured him casually. He laughed in response. The blonde boy looked at me with determined eyes, but something in me knew that he was nervous. Very nervous. "Thank you [Y/n]. I might take you up on that offer regardless of if we win or not!" We both chuckled.

Tubbo stood in front of Dream, stoic with pride on his shoulders. I trusted him. I knew he would make the right descision.

[A/N] Here is the video. watch the video and insert whatever you want to say in it. I also added some lines down below if you don't know what to say. End at 4:08. it was just too much to type and I don't wantcha to get bored :]) play the video! Credit to Angry Thomas for the perfect cut clip of the event!

we all stood there in anticipation waiting for Tubbo's answer. "Exiled."

I stopped. I stared at him in disbelief. In that moment I felt so many emotions boil in me. I looked over to Tommy. He was frozen.  He looked pale, as if he'd just seen a ghost. (Lol)
~~~
Quackity: "What are you DOING TUBBO?!"

[Y/n]: "What the HELL Tubbo how could you do that!" I yelled. I thought he was different. I thought he was going to make the right decision. I knew what that looked like.
~~~
Tommy: "Tubbo.. "

[Y/n]: "Oh my notch Tubbo how could you?! It was going perfect and now you've ruined it!!"
~~~
Tubbo: "hey! everyone that's enough! Be quiet! You've undermined my authority from the get-go! All of you! No one here have respected me! You all jump on these merry little bandwagons of destruction and it's not okay! You definitely do not have the best interest of this nation at heart. You've made that more apparent than ever before today!"

[Y/n]: "What's gotten into you? We trusted you! We just agreed on this!"

Tubbo: "[Y/n] shut it! I swore that I made a promise to do what was best for the nation and right now Tommy your presence here is not the best for this nation."

I looked at him in disbelief. I couldn't believe what I was hearing right now.
~~~
We all backed him up.

Quackity: "Tubbo what are you doing man?"

[Y/n]: "Tubbo you're being awful right now this isn't you!!"
~~~
Quackity: "yeah Tubbo that's exactly what Schlatt would do!"

[The rest of the dialogue will be typed out here!]

I shivered at the name.

[Y/n]: "don't you EVER say that name again."

Tommy: "how is this the right way explain! Explain how are the discs wrong Tubbo can't you see this has been the thing from the begi-"

Tubbo: "the discs don't matter Tommy!! How could you not see that!? They don't matter!"

Tommy: "why? What?- if you have no attachment to things, if nothing matters then.. then why does any of th- any of this matter at all?"

Hearing Tommy stutter like that hurt more than a shank in the gut. My client, My brother, my comrade, my best friend. Tubbo's best friend.

Tubbo: "Dream please detain and escort Tommy out of my country."

Quackity: "what? What??"

Fundy: "Tubbo.. Tubbo!"

I watched as Dream walked up calmly to Tommy. He was intimidating. But a pain in the a** nonetheless.

That's when Dream did something I never would forgive...

To Be Continued...