Chapter Fifteen - Executed Part 1

[Y/n] - Your name
[F/c] - favorite color
[E/c]- eye color (if you have two different colored eyes, go for it!)
[H/c] - hair color (if you have a certain type of hair in mind, use it!)
[H/l] - hair length
[Y/h] - your height (use whatever height you want!)
[F/f] - favorite flower
More will be added later!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously...

I run out of the tower and head towards Ranboo's house. I climb up to the roof and halt abruptly in my tracks.

This is exactly what I was afraid of.

"N-no..!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Y/n] pov

I stand there in shock, witnessing the exact thing I was trying to prevent.

In the far distance, there are the four traitors... holding Technoblade captive in chains. They also have Carl, Techno's horse.

They are distanced quite a ways from L'Manburg, my eyes well up with tears as I cover my mouth. Anger quickly arises in me. Taken aback at the sight, I lose my balance.

I instinctively brace for impact, shutting my eyes hard, but instead I feel a softer landing. I open my eyes and I'm not laying on the roof. Something is holding me above the platform by my armpits.

I turn my head slowly behind me and see him...

'Dream.'

I open my mouth to gasp, but he swiftly covers my mouth masking the sound. "Shh! Don't say anything." He whisper yells.

I jerk out of his grasp and stand upright. "What the hell are you doing here? And why is Punz with you?"

I gesture towards the shadowy figure behind Dream. He steps into the light of the early dawn. He motions the two-finger salute 'hello'. "long time no see, [Y/n].. how did you recognize me in the dark?"

"I'm more vigilant than most people believe, Punz."

"I'm here on business." Dream explains to me, adjusting his mask to completely cover his face. I place my hands on my hips in disbelief.

"Oh really? And what 'business' could you possibly be doing on the roof of someone who I thought was my friend?" I sass at him. He suddenly grabs my wrist and yanks me down onto my knees. He pats next to him.

I quickly go to the spot he pat, and give him a 'what-was-that-for' look. He notices and points towards the group making their way to the platforms of L'Manburg.

"I'm here to save him. If you want him to live and survive, then you need to do exactly what I say. Clear?" I look behind me and Punz nods. I look back at him.

"What in the name of Notch apples makes you think I'm going to trust you, much less take orders from you?" I interrogate quietly. This dude is making me all the more angry at him. "Last time I trusted you, you manipulated me, my brother, and my best friend. I'm not making that same mistake twic—"

"Do you want this man alive, [Y/n]?!" He suddenly interjects. I flinch. I look down and nod.

He moves his mask off of his face.
"Then you're just gonna have to trust me." He looks me dead in the eyes. I could tell he's serious. He moves the mask back into its original position and looks back.