Chapter Thirteen - Betrayed

[Y/n] - Your name
[F/c] - favorite color
[E/c]- eye color (if you have two different colored eyes, go for it!)
[H/c] - hair color (if you have a certain type of hair in mind, use it!)
[H/l] - hair length
[Y/h] - your height (use whatever height you want!)
[F/f] - favorite flower
More will be added later!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously...

"Wait Niki?? Where was she??" I say excitedly.

"You'll have to figure that out yourself, little warrior." He says, leaving me in suspense.

"Aw that's not fair. I miss her!" I say pouting like a 5 year old. The two guys laugh at my fake pouting. I join them and we cook breakfast together, singing songs and communing together.

'I love these moments... I just wish Tommy was here to share some with me..'

[Y/n] pov (a week after Philza comes back [the timeline is a bit different, you'll see why])

I'm sitting on the chair on the balcony reading when I catch in my peripheral vision four familiar figures walking up to Phil's door.

'Huh.. I wonder what they're up to.. wait- is that.. Tubbo, Fundy, Quackity and- Ranboo? What's going on?'

I stand up and lean against the balcony rail to get a closer look. My eyes go wide.

'Wait.. axe's? Blood on... APRONS?! What the hell is going on??'

I think for a moment of what to do. It's almost evening, so I go inside and grab a black cloak from my chest. I put it on and sneak over to Phil's house. It's a good thing I'm almost completely healed now, just a small bit of the wound left.

I duck behind a bush on the right side of the house, peaking into Phil's window. Everyone is staring him down, Phil looks like he's shocked and confused at the same time. I get a bit closer to listen. Luckily the window is slightly open. Plus, they are all pretty loud in general. I started hearing them mid-conversation.

Quackity: "—And per request of the president, we demand you to tell us where Technoblade is."

'Heh?'

Fundy: "you are my grandpa after all." Fundy jokes.

Philza laughs at this. I silently chuckle as well, but quickly cover my mouth. Luckily no one heard me.

Tubbo: "Phil I think it'd be best if you do just.. if you just give up his location. It would be—"

Philza: "you've got some blood on your face, by the way." He interrupts, informing Fundy, stating the obvious. 'Why do they have blood all over them??'

They all deny it saying things like, "Relax" and "no no it was sweet potatoes." and "no we're fine we're fine!" Philza gives them the benefit of the doubt and they continue the.. interrogation? Is this what this is?

Quackity: "Phil! Phil. Just tell us where he is. You're a citizen of L'Manburg, we're trying to get justice for our country—"