Chapter Five - Dressed

[Y/n] - Your name
[F/c] - favorite color
[E/c]- eye color (if you have two different colored eyes, go for it!)
[H/c] - hair color (if you have a certain type of hair in mind, use it!)
[H/l] - hair length
[Y/h] - your height (use whatever height you want!)
More will be added later!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Y/n]'s pov
"What happened? Wait.. Where is Tommy? TOM— ahhhggggg!!"

I yelp in pain, gasping for air. I look down and see an arrow stuck in me. I gasp and cover my mouth. Closing my eyes, I shed a single tear down my left cheek. Something is holding my other hand.

I open my eyes to look. I've never seen this man before. Wait! No I think I have! He always sits under a tree writing in a book. It must have been Ranboo. I've heard a bit about him, but Tubbo doesn't talk about him much. I wonder why? Oh wait... Tubbo... ugh that maniac. He's gone mad. He doesn't even realize what Dream is doing to him.

I look Ranboo in the eyes with a 'what happened' expression on my face. He freezes for a second and looks away. A light blush sweeping across his face. I heard he was half enderman. He probably just doesn't like eye contact just as the rest of them don't. I don't know if I can trust him, but he's probably holding my hand for a reason. I've learned not to questions slightly odd things.

I turn my focus to the person on the other side of me. "P-Phil?" Ah. That's why a stranger is holding my hand. Phil told him to. He knows me only too well.

"Oh my goodness thank Notch! I'm so glad your alive, my little warrior."

My little warrior. That's what Philza called me growing up. He mentored and trained me to be how strong I am today. Though I didn't feel very strong.

"You're so brave. The noblest of guards." He continued.

"I don't feel very brave. Or noble. I just let my best friend be taken away and I got myself almost killed in the process." I look at Ranboo. "You're Ranboo right?" I asked groggily.

"Y-yeah. You're [Y/n], nice to officially meet you." I nodded. I looked at Philza, skeptical of this new person who just randomly entered my life.

"Ranboo saved your life. He went to get you when you were drowning." He leans to my ear and whispers, "you can trust him. I do." I lay my head back down on the pillow. This isn't my guard tower. This isn't my bed. This is all so unfamiliar. But... if Phil trusts him... I'll try to.

"Phil let's take the arrow out of her first. She needs to heal." Ranboo said. I mouthed a thank you to him. He nodded and lightly smiled.

"Right. I'm gonna take the arrow out. Keep holding Ranboo's hand. Take this and put it between your teeth. We don't want to alarm any of the residents."

He gives me a cloth to put between my teeth. Taking Ranboo's hand, I bite down on the rag. I breathe deeply in and out my nose. I look at Philza. He already has his hands positioned on the arrow. He looks at me and I nod signaling him that I'm ready. He nods back and I close my eyes.

He then counts down from three. "Ok. Here goes. Three... two... one!" He yanks it out of my abdomen. I arch my back, screaming and groaning into the cloth in my mouth. I use my freehand to cover it. I tighten my grip on Ranboo's hand. He tightens his in return. Why was that so comforting?

"Hey hey shhhhhh... it's ok. The pain will be over soon, love." Philza reassures me, hugging my head and stroking my [h/c] wet hair. I close my eyes in comfort. He always knew how to comfort me. He always knew what to say.

"Ranboo, grab the health and regen potions. I'm going to dress her wound."

He nodded. I realized what he said. Regen is extremely painful on wounds, but it works wonders. But I hated the pain right now. I'm usually pain tolerant, but not this time.

"No! No no no Ranboo don't you dare!" I demand as he walks over to Phil's potion bag.

"[Y/n] do you want to heal faster and more efficiently??" Philza asks firmly.

"W-well yeah, but—"

"no buts. You need this. The pain will be over soon, I promise. Just think of it like we're just getting the hard part out of the way so we don't have to worry about it afterwards." I sighed in defeat. Another tear sliding down my face. I never cry. But it was different this time.

Ranboo comes back with the potions. "Ok you know this is going to hurt. But the health won't." Phil informs me. "I know Phil. Just get it over with."

I don't need the cloth this time. He opens the bottle and begins to drip some of the potion on my injury. Once again, arch my back, hiss through my teeth, and I grab Ranboo's hand in the process. I squeeze it. I'm pretty sure I hurt him.

Ranboo's pov

I hate seeing people in so much pain. It's hard to watch it. It makes me really sad. But something about [Y/n] just makes it seem sadder. She just went through something so traumatic, she'll never be the same. I just don't want it to be a bad change in her.

While Philza lightly pours the potion on her wound, she arches her back and closes her eyes again. But this time, she grabs my hand and squeezes it hard. It hurt a little bit, but not as much as my open wounds. I forgot about those.

"Alright here is the health." Phil states. She relaxes as he dresses her wound. After doing so, he instructs me to grab the gauze. I go to get it, hand it to him, and I help him wrap her wound.

Soon after, while making dinner with Philza, she falls asleep. She's completely silent and has a sad look on her face. I can't imagine the pain she just went through.