Chapter Nineteen - Blued

[Y/n] - Your name
[F/c] - favorite color
[E/c]- eye color (if you have two different colored eyes, go for it!)
[H/c] - hair color (if you have a certain type of hair in mind, use it!)
[H/l] - hair length
[Y/h] - your height (use whatever height you want!)
[F/f] - favorite flower
[Fi/fi] - first initial
More will be added later!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously...

"You're gonna be gentle, right Friend? She's sad right now so be nice to her. She's a very good person, I think you'll like her and she'll like you!" I hug his head and pet his back. He baa's slightly, in a happy tone.

"That's my good boy!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Y/n]'s pov

"G-Ghostbur?? Here? Right now..?" I wipe my chin. I jump up to grab a towel and clean up my mess. Conveniently there is a towel on top of a log. With a... bell on it? Oh.. the prime log... (😉😏) Talk about plot timing, eh?

"Yyyyep." Philza rubs his hands together. "He said he wanted to check up on you to see how you were doing."

"He does realize it's like... 5 am, right?" I ask with my eyebrow raised.

"Yeah I told him that. But he insisted. I told him to be gentle and that you just woke up from a nightmare. He agreed so don't worry." He says calmly. I nod, a bit unsure of telling Ghostbur that I have frequent nightmares and night terrors.

I continue to drink my water. "Let me know whenever you are ready to see him."

"I'm not a freaking princess, Philza. Just let him." I say sarcastically. {A/N - Me and my unoriginal freaking brain "says" "asks" 🤦🏼‍♀️}

He scoffs and rolls his eyes. "Teenagers.."

I sip more of my water. Tommy seems a bit uneasy suddenly. I look towards him.

"You good, Big T?"

"Uh... yeah. It's just.. Ghostbur is interesting to me. He's a really good fellow, don't get me wrong. He's just really... happy all the time. He doesn't always understand the real world which makes it hard to tell him things that makes him sad. He really nice and explaining your nightmare situation is going to make him sad." He says concerned. I've never seen this... kind side of Tommy before. He's probably changed a lot during his exile.

"Tommy, he'll be fine! He's Ghostbur he specializes in making people smile and being positive. Don't worry he'll understand." I reassure him. He nods hesitantly. I rest my forearm on his shoulder.

The ladder creaks and we see the translucent former arsonist himself. But he's bringing something big down as well.

"Come on, Friend! Don't be scared it's not that high!" He clicks his tongue. We suddenly see a giant fluff ball of blue. We hear it baa and my eyes light up. I look at Tommy in astonishment. He's confused.

They finally gain their balance and Ghostbur faces me with a massive smile. "Hi, [Y/n]!!"

"Hey, Ghostbur! How's it going?" I stand up placing my glass down. I go to hug him, but he stops me. He gestures to his ghostly figure. I make an 'oh right!' face. He takes a second and focuses really hard. He shut his eyes tight and he tenses his body up. His transparent skin becomes less so, and he then stops floating.

"Ta-Da!!" He stretches out his arms and spins around. He's taken a physical form! I stand in awe, realizing that I can hug him now.

"Ghostbur! How did you do that?! That's incredible!" I laugh in glee. He smiles brightly.