🤯 OH MY GOD PLEASE READ!!!🤯

(My art)

ATTENTION ALL FOLLOWERS AND READERS! I HAD AN INCREDIBLE IDEA!! PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS VERY CAREFULLY!!!

If you have been through difficult times in your life such as divorce of your parents, blended families, death of family members or friends, adolescence and many other things, I think I can help. Every few weeks, I will choose a new topic. You - if you have questions about it, whether experienced or not - will ask a question or give a comment about the topic. I will then create a video where I, 1) Read your question/comment, 2) credit you for the question/comment, and 3) answer/respond to your question/comment, giving advice or my perspective. I feel like it not only will be therapeutic to whoever needs it, but it will also be that for me and help me learn more about myself, and my followers/readers! Maybe even people who aren't familiar with my online face at all!

So, if YOU think this is a good idea, please let me know here! If I get good results, I will do it. For more content on this, follow both of my Instagram accounts and subscribe to my YouTube channel. There is no content on the channel just yet, so this will be the first. I will post polls and topic questions on my Instagram stories.

My goal is to be there for people when and where they need it. I want to cover every topic possible, EXCEPT for topics that are even remotely political/controversial such as, politics, race issues, LGBTQ+, and things like that, because I don't want to say or do something that could potentially harm or offend someone, and/or seem like I have too little experience with topics like that because I don't. All I know is what I see and read.

With things like puberty, familial issues, social issues, lay it on me. PLEASE do.

Please let me know what you think and what you want to see! I have not had the motivation to write recently because of college. They have me write too much.

Instagram 1: @zorah.offish https://www.instagram.com/zorah.offish/

Instagram 2: @dy.lexicgl https://www.instagram.com/dy.lexicgl/

YouTube: Zorah Offish https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAwLO7VGWJ1hsOew0Is9K8w/featured 

Please follow these! Keep up with it! You'll also get to see my face. Haha!