Chapter Twenty Eight - Epidermis

Woah! Different kind of title?? Pretty pog! It's nice to change things up a bit! Anyway, enjoy the chapter! 💜

[Y/n] - Your name
[F/c] - favorite color
[S/f/c] - second favorite color
[E/c]- eye color (if you have two different colored eyes, go for it!)
[H/c] - hair color (if you have a certain type of hair in mind, use it!)
[H/l] - hair length
[Y/h] - your height (use whatever height you want!)
[F/f] - favorite flower
[Fi/fi] - first initial
[F/b] - breakfast
[F/t] - favorite tea
[H/a] - hybrid animal

More will be added later!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously...

"She's not a human anymore, Techno."

"What..?"

"She's a hybrid. A relic hybrid, as they call it. Shes in danger now."

"... well.. what animal is she?"

"I- I don't know... but we have to be careful."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Techno's pov

It's been a few hours since the incident. I'm still trying to wrap my head around how the relic made its way out of a hidden spot in my house and all the way to [Y/n]'s.

Suddenly, a thought came to mind. A very valid thought.

"Phil... could an Eversoul have broken in and taken the relic? They could've sensed the power within it. From miles away."

"You know... you could be on to something. What time did we get started on building the rest of [Y/n]'s house?"

"Around 7:40 pm. Why?" Philza's really got my attention now.

"Remember when she left to go on a walk yesterday?"

"Yeah, and then we snuck to her house to keep building it for her." That was surprisingly Tommy's idea. I guess he really does care about her.

"Right. So while all what was going on with the Eversoul with her and Ranboo over there, another one or two must've come into the house while we were at hers. They always come out in groups or pairs to scout areas for prey. You remember me teaching you this, right?"

"Yeah I do. Let me look around the house. You check on [Y/n] one more time." Philza nods and heads down the ladder towards her temporary bed. I look around the place where Philza put the relic last. The small vault in the back of my house.

I go to open it, reaching up to turn the knob. Though something catches my eye, so I stop moving. I look closer to the safe and, low and behold, a sticky black powdery substance. Definitely eversoul skin cells. They have a thick epidermis. But so do enderman. Hmm... this could put a major block in our investigation.

I take my handkerchief and wipe the substance off the metal, fold it and put in a clear sack. I go to open the vault, it's unlocked. So we were right. Both of us were right. Something had been in here.

But the biggest question that probably haunts all of our brains is..

How did they get out of the realm?? We all sealed them away years ago. I was only a boy when we did.

Philza's pov

"Techno. Did you find anything?" I had just gotten finished checking up on [Y/n].