Chapter Seventeen - Lifted

[Y/n] - Your name
[F/c] - favorite color
[E/c]- eye color (if you have two different colored eyes, go for it!)
[H/c] - hair color (if you have a certain type of hair in mind, use it!)
[H/l] - hair length
[Y/h] - your height (use whatever height you want!)
[F/f] - favorite flower
[Fi/fi] - first initial
More will be added later!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously...

He gains his balance and turns around, his eyebrows lift up as soon as he sees me. His expressions is unreadable, like happy and sad and relieved all at the same exact time. I had mixed emotions going through my body as well.

I inch closer to the figure. I look him up and down, and he does the same.

"T-Tommy??"

[Y/n] pov

Tommy is here.. he is here. In Techno's house.

RIGHT NOW!!

It hasn't sunk in yet.

I reach up to hold his cheek. He's real. He's not dead, he's not a ghost. He's alive, he's here! With me. Right now. My brother.

I can't speak. I'm at a loss for words and I can't comprehend what's going on right now. He suddenly embraces me tightly. I hug back almost immediately, eyes still wide. Then...

It sinks in.

"OH MY GOD!!" I exclaim, pushing him off me holding his shoulders. I look him in the eyes, "oh my god TOMMY!!!"

"TOMMY YOU'RE HERE!!! YOU'RE ACTUALLY HERE YOU'RE ALIVE!!!" I hug him even harder. He laughs at my reaction.

"Yes [Y/n], I'm here! Surprisingly.." he trails off. I tilt my head in curiosity. "You might want to sit down for this, [Y/n]. But, GOD I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!! Why didn't you come and visit me?!?!"

"Well... you also might have to sit down for it.."

~Time skip (2 hours later)~

We haven't stopped talking and catching up since we first saw each other. All four of us talked about everything that had happened in the past two months. We cried, we laughed, he teased. I told him everything about me. It was just an emotional roller coaster and he was there to comfort me.

Then he told me about him.

We learned that... there is such thing as... Mexican Dream?

Mamacita..?!

He also explained that he had very few visitors, like Mexican Dream, Jack Manifold and even... Ranboo? So that's where he'd been sneaking off to when he said, "I need to go mining." And always came back with nothing?

And he never told me? I could've been visiting him. But I mean... I guess it may have been for the better, because of my— you know.

Anyway, we also learned that.. Dream has been manipulating him throughout his entire exile, telling him that Dream was his best friend and forcing him to put all his hard work into a hole and Dream blows it up with TNT...