Chapter Fourteen - Warned

[Y/n] - Your name
[F/c] - favorite color
[E/c]- eye color (if you have two different colored eyes, go for it!)
[H/c] - hair color (if you have a certain type of hair in mind, use it!)
[H/l] - hair length
[Y/h] - your height (use whatever height you want!)
[F/f] - favorite flower
More will be added later!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously...

I hand the letter to her with a stern face. I nod seeing her off. She takes out her boots that are enchanted with Speed IV. She jumps out of the window and makes her way to our secret short cut. "Please... be safe, my little warrior." I whisper.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Y/n] pov

I run.

I run through the tunnels all the way to Technoblades house.

I don't care about anything else. I don't care about how bad my stomach hurts from the arrow. I don't care about the stings in my arms from the glass.

I don't care about anyone else other than Philza, Techno, and Tommy.

I run.

I run like I've never ran before.

My uncle is in danger and I have to get to him before they do.

Luckily the nether is hard to navigate with a compass.

I've never been more thankful for the nether in my life. It'll buy me so much time. At least, I hope it will.

I finally make it to the surface where we have the hidden docks to get to the frozen land on the other side of the SMP.

I get into a pre-crafted boat and set sail. The fast wind blows my hood off my head. The strong breeze felt so freeing. As if nothing was standing in my way. Nothing had a chance against me.

I arrive at the destination docks. I leap from the boat onto the wooden platform and keep running.

I run.

Dodging the skeletons arrows and decapitating the zombies attempting to take my life.

Nothing stands a chance against me. I'm not letting anything happen to my family.

I only have one canon life left. I lost my first one to the fire in my house when my parents died. Ssabmud, Sapnap's father, shot our house with a flaming arrow from a distance.

My second one I lost to George when fighting in the L'Manburg Revolution. Doomsday. He shot me right in the heart.

Heh.. funny. I always seem to meet my demise by an arrow head. Why is that? I guess I'll never know.

If I had died the day Dream shot me.. when Tommy was exiled... I would've been gone for good.

But I didn't. Ranb- 'Ranboo..'

I run.

Tears bring themselves up to the brims of my eyelids. I push back the image of Ranboo's amazing smile and his beautiful eyes..

'no time for crying.'

I stop when I see a small, homey cottage in the distance. A sigh of relief escapes my cold lips.