Chapter Two - Drowned

[Y/n] - Your name
[F/c] - favorite color
[E/c]- eye color (if you have two different colored eyes, go for it!)
[H/c] - hair color (if you have a certain type of hair in mind, use it!)
[Y/h] - your height (use whatever height you want!)
More will be added later!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Y/n] pov
That's when Dream does something I could never forgive...

Dream shoves Tommy off the wall onto the glass structure below us. For me then, it was either fight or flight. I bet you can already tell what I chose.

"Woah WOAH WOAH!!!" I exclaimed, I yanked dreams arm to turn him towards me and I punched his face. "[Y/N] STOP IT NOW!!" Tubbo commanded. But I had no intention of listening to that traitor.

Dream quickly gained back his balance and kicked me in the stomach. I stepped backwards and clutched my abdomen. I stood up straight and took my sword in my hand and swung at him. He blocked me with his shield and he swung his axe at my legs, but I dodged him.

"[Y/N] PLEASE STOP HE'S GONNA KILL YOU!! He's much too strong for you!" Tommy pleaded. I didn't care. Tommy wasn't going anywhere.

Tubbo grabbed my arm and pulled me back away from Dream.

"Let me go Tubbo! Oh you disgusting green son of a—"

"[Y/n]! If you pull anything like that again, I'm detaining you in your guard tower." I looked at him with raging eyes.

"You wouldn't dare."

"Watch me." My eyes got wide. He wasn't serious.. was he?

"Let's go Tommy. You need to listen to me." Dream ordered him. Tubbo held me back as I tried going after him. "Tommy you are hereby exiled."

As I watched Tommy get taken away by dream, threatened with an axe, I yelled out his name, "TOMMY!!!" He just stopped and looked at me with both hope and defeat.

"It's ok [Y/n]. Just stay there. I'll be fine." And with that I couldn't do it anymore. I cracked.

I lunged myself towards Dream, spun around midair whilst grabbing my axe about to attack, when all of the sudden, Dream swiftly turns back, bow and arrow in hand and he lets go of the arrow.

The arrow hits me square in the stomach. The collision causes me to fly backwards. I hit the wall and fall into the stream. As I fall, I hear Tommy scream,

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! [Y/N]! DREAM WHAT THE F*** YOU STUPID B******!!!" He exclaimed trying to run towards me and save me.

"Shut up! Let's go Tommy. You've done enough." Dream stated, pushing the hopeless Tommy away from L'Manburg.

I notice Ghostbur in the midst of everything. "Wilbur." I manage to whisper as I crash into the clear waters of the mini river down below.

~FLASHBACK OVER~

[A/N] pov

Fundy calls out her name, jumping off and running after her but he was stopped by Quackity grabbing his collar.

Quackity: "Fundy stop! Are you crazy do you even realize how high this d*** wall is?"

Fundy: "Tubbo how could you just let this happen?! This is your fault!" He had tears running down his furry orange cheeks.

Tubbo: "look I didn't want that to happen! I held her back for a reason! She stepped out of line when it was a just cause. She disobeyed direct orders. She served me and Tommy well when it was her time."

Fundy: "you think this was just?! This was far from that!"

They both look at Tubbo in shock and disgust. Quackity still holding back the now fuming fox replies, "Tubbo... do you even hear yourself right now? How would your parents feel, allowing this to happen to your own sister!? You're best friend? What would Wilbur say if he'd seen you do this!?"

"WILBUR'S GONE! HE WOULDN'T CARE BECAUSE HE GAVE UP ON L'MANBURG AGES AGO! Hell, he even tried to blow it up. I'm not about to allow anything detrimental happen to L'Manburg again. You can be sure of that!" Tubbo yelled at the black haired boy in frustration and irritation.

Tubbo stopped and pondered for a second. Holding the bridge of his nose, he exhaled sharply in annoyance.

Quackity continues, "you just allowed your best friend to be taken away from what are the very things he loves most. Many things that he loves most. You just allowed the man who you think you answer to kill your sister right in front of you. How could you just stand to the side like that? You're sick."

Fundy says quietly, still sobbing, "you really are acting like schlatt. You should be ashamed of yourself. [Y/n] and Tommy were the glue of L'Manburg and you got rid of the some of the only things that gave me hope after Wilb— I just thought you were different." The both walk away in defeat.

Tubbo, aside from feeling angry and as much as he didn't want to admit it, he was ashamed. He felt regretful. There was no point retrieving [Y/n] from the depths of the blue, liquified void. The ocean probably has her in its claws by now.

[Y/n] pov

So here I am. I guess It's just time for me. It was a good run. 'Tommy... I'm sorry." I thought. There I was, sinking to my deathbed, arrow plunged into my gut, I closed my eyes as I took my last breath. The water filled my lungs, causing me to jerk violently only pulling myself further down.

Once again, I looked at the surface, the L'Manburg docks floating passed me. I failed. I failed my country, my best friend and colleague, my president, my friends and family... Tommy, Wilbur (Now Ghostbur), Fundy. Even Tubbo, my own brother, my own flesh and blood.

This was the last thing I wanted for my brother. To act like our worst enemy during the time of his reign on Manburg, during Pogtopia. Schlatt. I wanted Tubbo to be successful, happy, a good person. He is, but what he's doing right now is detrimental to his own life, relationships, and anything he cares about.

I could never forgive him for what he'd done. Especially to his best friend. I also failed my first leader. My adoptive father, Wilbur.

Wilbur took me and Tubbo in when I was 4 and Tubbo was 5. Both of our parents died when our house caught on fire. The fire was caused by Sapnap's dad because he had some controversy with my dad. Petty, I know.

Wilbur raised me and Philza trained me in combat and potion making. Wilbur became like a father to Tubbo and I, Fundy becoming like our brother. That's why Fundy tried running after me.

As I was about to pass out, I see a tall, skinny, shadowy figure coming towards me. This is it. It's coming to end my suffering. All I see is a black hand with long nails in front of my face before my vision slowly fades to white.