Chapter Four - Revived

[Y/n] - Your name
[F/c] - favorite color
[E/c]- eye color (if you have two different colored eyes, go for it!)
[H/c] - hair color (if you have a certain type of hair in mind, use it!)
[H/l] - hair length
[Y/h] - your height (use whatever height you want!)
More will be added later!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ranboo pov
"What in the bloody hell do you want I'm trying to— Ranboo?" The black winged man questioned, with a voice that went from annoyance to concern. "What happened to you? Did you get burned with water again? What did you do this—"

"Phil! Please hurry it's urgent!" I hated to interrupt him.

"What's wrong? Are you ok?"

"I'm fine! Just need to be patched up. It's [Y/n]!"

His eyes went wide. He sped around his house trying to grab anything of medical and medicinal value. Tools, potions, herbs and many other things.

He told me to lead the way and I nodded. I led him to my small two story house. We bust through the door and Philza almost dropped some things when he saw the poor girl. "Oh lord please be ok darling" he begged.

He ran by [Y/n]'s side. "Give me a quick summary of what happened to her? We're you involved?" He interrogated while using his pickaxe and sheers to pry open her diamond chest plate.

"No, but I was standing behind a tree watching everything. For summary, her, Tubbo, Tommy, Quackity and I believe Fundy standing on the wall talking to Dream. Tubbo deems Tommy exiled. Argument follows, Dream pushes Tommy off wall, [Y/n] gets angry and starts fighting Dream, Tubbo holds her back, they're leaving, she pounces at Dream about to attack via axe, Dream turns around and shoots at her and bada bing bada boom, you've got [Y/n] shot by Dream, fell into the stream, drowning, and I— I went to go save her."

He looked at me with glossy eyes"... you don't even know this girl and you risked your skin to save her from drowning? WAIT DROWNING??!! We've got to get the water out of her system! Quick, get over here and help get this damn thing off her!"

I scurried to her other side where I helped Philza pry bend her chest plate until it ripped in the middle. Luckily I was strong enough. I am half enderman anyway. Finally, the thing came off and I exhaled sharply. "What enchantment did that thing even have? Unbreaking? Golly!" I exclaim shaking my hand out.

Philza takes his sheers and cuts her [f/c] shirt around wear the injury is.

"Ranboo, give me your belt."

"W-what? M-my belt?"

"No questions! Just give it to me, man!" He raised his voice, moving his hand in circular motions in the air.

I quickly and nervously take off my belt and hand it to him. He wraps it around her torso above the wound.

"Hold her hand. She responds well to physical contact and comfort."

I stammer and a light brush sweeps my cheeks. "O-ok.. I'll d-do that.." I gently take her hand in mine and slightly tighten my grip to make her feel safe. Feeling my face heat up, I look at her. Her [h/l] [h/c] is still wet, but drying up. Her lips are blue. Her skin is pale. Very pale.

"I'm going to perform CPR. You keep holding her hand until she regurgitates the water from her lungs. When she wakes up, we're going to lean her body to my side so the water spills on this towel and not back into her body. Got it?"

"Got it." He starts below her ribcage, intertwining his hands together. He then begins to push down on her diaphragm. I count in my head how many times he pumps. 'One.. two.. three.. four.. five.. come on wake up wake up. Ten.. eleven.. twelve.' I then see her jerk a bit.

"Almost there... come on wake up!" Philza pleads.

I close my eyes still holding her hand. I don't want to see things come out of someone's mouth. No offense to [Y/n], I just don't want to see that happen. It's hard to explain.

Suddenly she jerked awake. We both quickly tip her to the side and all the water spews out of her mouth. I guess I would've had to seen it anyway.

She lays back down and breathes heavily. Phil grabs a small towel to wipe her face.

"What happened? Wait.. Where is Tommy? TOM— ahhhggggg!!"

To Be Continued...