Chapter Thirty Two - Date Night Part 2

[Y/n] - Your name
[F/c] - favorite color
[S/f/c] - second favorite color
[E/c]- eye color (if you have two different colored eyes, go for it!)
[H/c] - hair color (if you have a certain type of hair in mind, use it!)
[H/l] - hair length
[Y/h] - your height (use whatever height you want!)
[F/f] - favorite flower
[Fi/fi] - first initial
[F/b] - breakfast
[F/t] - favorite tea
[H/a] - hybrid animal
[E/H/A] - ears/horns/antennas
[F/Sk/Sc] - fur/skin/scale(s)
[T/s] - tickle spot

More will be added later!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously...

He opens the door for us. "Have fun, you two!"
We exit the building and walk away, hand in hand, smiling like the teenage goofs in love we are.

"So where are we going, Ranboo?" I look at him in curiosity. He smirks.

I smile in jubilee. I'm so excited!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ranboo's pov

'Hooooooooo... okay.. we're on a date. Oh my god. Ok deep breaths, deep breaths, deep breaths...

OH MY GOD WE'RE FINALLY ON A DATE.'

This is amazing. I'm finally getting to execute my plan. I have the entire evening planned out:

First, we're-

You know what? Just wait until it happens.

We stroll through the sparkling white powder and big smiles on our faces. I glance down at [Y/n], her soft [h/c] hair swaying gently in the breeze. I smile and blush a strawberry pink. She looks up at my face and giggles.

"You're blushing, Boo Boy." She chuckles and boops my nose with her index finger. I look away in nervousness, I scratch my neck. I then feel a soft hand lightly direct my chin down to face her again.

"Sorry, I'm nervous." I admit. She smiles at me and reaches up to peck my lips. "It's ok. I'm nervous too." She reaches back up to kiss me, but I end up dragging to the direction we were walking before. Her hand in mine, I haul her to a stop facing me.

"Ranboo, what the hec-" I interrupt and place my finger across my lips and shush her. She falls silent, confused. I smile in excitement. "Close your eyes."

She shoots me a look of 'oh-come-on-why?'. "Come on, just do it." She rolls her eyes and closes them. I grin in satisfaction, and turn her around.

I take both of her hands and lead her down the small hill we were standing on. The area we're in isn't snowing. So it's warm and the sky is clear of clouds.

I lead her down the grassy patch into a clearing with flowers and...

I stop her in her tracks. "Ok. We're here." I walk behind her. "Can I open my eyes now??" She questions, getting impatient. I place my hands on her shoulders.

"Ok... nowwww... open them."

She slowly opens her eyes. She looks around, taking in the scenery of a flower field, full of butterflies and ladybugs and bees. There is a blanket on the ground and a picnic basket with fruits and bread and cheese and a bottle of apple cider. It's simple, but it's really pretty.

Just like her. Simple, but beautiful. She giggles.

"You are so cringe!" She turns around and looks at me dead in the eyes. "But you're adorable. And very thoughtful." I beam in victory.