Chapter Sixteen - Executed Part 2

[Y/n] - Your name
[F/c] - favorite color
[E/c]- eye color (if you have two different colored eyes, go for it!)
[H/c] - hair color (if you have a certain type of hair in mind, use it!)
[H/l] - hair length
[Y/h] - your height (use whatever height you want!)
[F/f] - favorite flower
[Fi/fi] - first initial
More will be added later!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously...

'Wait... PHIL!! I GOTTA GET HIM OUT OF THERE BEFORE THEY DO ANYTHING!!'

I begin to run toward L'Manburg once again, but then something stops me in my tracks.

I look up at the tall figure in front of me.

Ranboo.

[Y/n] pov

Ranboo stands in front of me, looking down on me with a sad expression. I furrow my eyebrows. "What the hell do you want?" I interrogate lowly.

His chin quivers and he suddenly falls on his knees and weeps at my feet. I take a step back in surprise. "R-Ranboo what is going on? Why the hell did you do that?!"

"[Y/n], I'm sorry! I'm so so so so SO sorry! Please just let me explain!!" He begged. It was hard to look at him, I looked away. Tears put pressure at my eyelids, but I pushed and blinked them back. No way was I showing vulnerability to the person I... loved. Well, at least... once loved.

'Do I love him? Did I love him? In the first place? I- think so...'

I exhale, "well you better make it good. I've got to get somewhere." I say in annoyance. I felt horrible to talk like that to him. He sat straight and began to talk.

"I had no idea of what we were doing. The three came up to me out of nowhere one day and asked, 'Hey Ranboo! We wanted to ask you if you wanted to join our little group?' I said, 'uh.. ok sure.' So I went with them to this room where they made me swear to not back out and I agreed without asking what about first.

That was my fault. Only then they explained that L'Manburg had a hit list and both Dream and Technoblade were on it."

"So... you went with them to Phil's house to interrogate him, forcibly demand him to give you information, pillage his home without his consent, nearly destroy it.... and then go and attack Technoblade, even after he changed and retired from his violent ways?! You really think this was ok to go along with?!"

"I'm not saying I thought it was a good idea!! I tried not to attack anyone. Anytime I fought it was because I was blocking people from hitting me! I didn't want to hurt Phil.

The only thing I did was break Phil's windows! And then then, that was an accident. I was shoved unintentionally and my back hit a large plant he had on his window seal and it somehow broke through the glass."

My eyes go wide. "So you did this—?" I unwrap my arm displaying the cuts I got from the glass impact on my skin. They were mildly deep. He stared at them with a guilty face and lifted his hand to touch my arm. He grazed his soft fingers over my cuts. "I-I d-did that?" He said softly.