Chapter Twenty Six - Blinded

[Y/n] - Your name
[F/c] - favorite color
[S/f/c] - second favorite color
[E/c]- eye color (if you have two different colored eyes, go for it!)
[H/c] - hair color (if you have a certain type of hair in mind, use it!)
[H/l] - hair length
[Y/h] - your height (use whatever height you want!)
[F/f] - favorite flower
[Fi/fi] - first initial
[F/b] - breakfast
[F/t] - favorite tea

More will be added later!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously...

I get to the main room of the house and see everyone sitting around the table with mugs of tea and coffee. Philza makes eye contact with me and gestures to the seat next to him, an empty chair. I sit down with suspicion. "You're favorite, (f/t). Now [Y/n], we did something for you while you slept." Phil explains.

I take a sip of tea, the smell of the steam rising up and sweet taste of the hot liquid filling my senses with joy. I look at him with eagerness. "... which is?"

They all look at each other and then back at me. Philza begins, "We built the rest of your house."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Y/n] pov

'OMG OMG OMG!!!'

"What?! Wait really??" I stand up instantly in utter joy. "My house is finally finished?!"

Philza chuckles at my excitement. "Go look out there for yourself darling!" I speed out of the house and down the stairs. I run in the direction of the wood to the left of Techno's house.

Coming upon it, I hear Techno behind me, "[Y/N]! YOU FORGOT YOUR CLOAK!!"

I freeze right where I am, my eyes go wide and I begin flash back to a certain event.

~Flashback~

"T-Tubbo..? When are w-we g-gonna.. eat n-next?" My poor, starving, and freezing 7 year old self asked my big brother Tubbo, who was going through the same thing.

"I don't know [N/n].. we'll find something.. I promise, once we find somewhere to live, I'll make you all types of food!" He managed through the shuddering of his teeth.

We both shuffled through the thick white powder, holding each other close as to warm up. The warmest thing we had was a blanket that barely survived the damage from our house being caught on fire. So we had wrapped ourselves in it as best as we could.

We'd been traveling for days on end. We were only 7 and 8 years old. I'm surprised we even survived Ssabmuds' attempt at destroying our family. He succeeded... almost. We lost our parents in the fire...

"Tubbo! We saw that tree before! We're going on circles!" I stressed beginning to cry. Tubbo whipped in front of me.

"Hey hey hey! Hey love it's ok! Surely someone will find us. My only prayer is that they aren't eh- you know who.." he tried to calm me down.

"Or someone mean.." I pout. He smiled. "Yes, or someone mean.. come one. I think I know a way out of here."

After traveling for a ways, we came across a group of figures walking around the wood. "T-Tubbo?!" "Shh!!" He shushed me quickly. He held me tighter than before. We saw the figures come closer to us. The snowfall made it hard to see them clearly.

Tubbo backed us up into a tree. I dug my head in his shoulder in fear. It got closer and closer, and then...

I felt something rubbing my arm and shoulder. I opened my eyes and saw a man with brown hair and dark brown eyes kneeling down and looking at us with a lot of concern in his kind eyes. Tubbo and I stood there in shock. This was not what we expected.