~ Chapter 31~

Ready?

I hope so.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

⚠️

There will be mentions of blood, death, panicking and child endangerment. Proceed with caution

⚠️️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Asami pov

"Aww you're going to get to see kaa-san without me!" I pouted as Shoto and I placed on our shoes to leave. He seemed shocked.

"You've...seen her?" I nodded

"Hai! She's beautiful!" It was his turn to smile slightly now.

"We're leaving." Shoto called out gaining Fuyumi's attention.

"Eh? Where are you going, didn't you have no school?"

"To visit kaa-san."

"Huh?! Does tou-san know?! Is he okay with this!? Are you sure it's okay to visit now? Why have you decidedto visit now after all this time?" She frowned worried.

"Fuyu-nee, that's not nice. After so long he's going to visit her and you're making it sound like you don't want him to." Fuyumi gasped in horror

"Ah! No, that's not-"

"I know." Shoto answered "There's just...things I need answered right now." Shoto hummed softly but we heard him as he left.

"Don't worry. I'm pretty sure kaa-san is going to love this visit."

"Hmm. For once, it's not kaa-san I'm worried about..." she sighed.

"He'll be fine. If anything, he's excited!" I giggled running after Shoto who was already in the car.

》》》》

"You can do this!" I smiled kissing Sho-nii on his cheek as he got out of the car "Give kaa-san a kiss for me too!" I grinned as he nodded and slowed his steps while he walked in.

Oh, he's nervous too. Hehe

For the rest of the drive I happily thought of Shoto and Kaa-san finally reuniting after all this time. I really hoped they would stop blaming themselves after this.

Once I made it to school I thanked my driver and skipped into the school. I was practically floating in the clouds from how happy I was that Shoto and Kaa-san were finally seeing each other after so long. But I was quickly brought down to earth.

I felt a pressure suddenly weigh me down and felt a gaze so chilling I thought I was plunged into a snow storm.

"H,Hi Todoroki-chan..." Nobuo greeted me softly sweat going down his face as he forced a smile."

"Hi..." I walked up to him and we began to walk to class almost silently "Can you...?"

"Hm...from the moment I stepped into the gate." I sighed

What's with this dreadful feeling...? I gripped my bag straps tightly.

"Hey, where's Nobuko?"