~ Chapter 30 ~

Last emotional sports festival chappy!

Asami pov

"And Bakugou advances to the next round!" Present Mic announced as Bakugou landed the finishing blow on Kirishima.

"Noo! Kirishima..." I wailed in despair earning a laugh from Kaminari.

"Thought you were rooting for Bakugou?"

"I was until he took my juice from me."

"He took your juice?"

"Hmhm! We were at the vending machine and I brought juice but he took it, grinned and walked away!!" I huffed pouting and sipping away at my juice box.

"Ah. He made you buy another one huh?"

"No, he bought this one for me." Kaminari gave me a blank stare.

"Then why..?"

"Cause I told him when I'm older he'll loose in a fight against me." Kaminari chocked on air and he and Sero began laughing.

"Like hell you would bubblegum brat!" Bakugou popped up from out of nowhere making me squeak in surprise

"Don't do that! Trying to kill me!" I huffed earning a roll of his eyes. "Who's match is next?" I asked.

"You should know shouldn't you? You're his sister!" Bakugou yelled.

"Oh! Shoto! Who's he fighting?"

"Four eyes! How many times to I have to tell you!?"

"I only asked once..." We both clicked our tongue and turned towards the match.

Iida started off the match heading straight for Shoto, who countered with an ice wall heading right for him. Iida jumped over the ice and kicked causing Shoto to duck in order not to be hit. As soon as he landed he axe kicked Shoto into the ground. I hissed that has to hurt. Shoto touched the ground trying to freeze Iida's feet but he jumped again then grabbed Shoto and started running to the next side of the stage.

Right before he made it out of bounds Iida paused stilling. When he looked back it was then I saw that Shoto placed ice in his engines. He held onto Iida with his right hand and froze him on the spot. Ohh ice burns, he's going to feel cold for a while.

"Todoroki Shoto advances to the next round!!" Midnight whipped her...whip... Why does she have that?!

"Go Shoto!!" I cheered jumping up and down and waving feverishly at him.

"When the fuck are you going to take that shit off?!"

"When the event is over!"

"Don't you have normal clothes!?"

"I'm being supportive! You weren't complaining when I was cheering you on so shush!" Sero, Kaminari, Kirishima and Mineta burst out laughing to the point that Sero was kneeled over wheezing. Midoriya looked horrified by my words.

Did I say something wrong? Why does he look on the verge of a mental breakdown and wanting to cry?

"Brat!" Bakugou hit me on my head.

"Ow! Hey!!"

"I'll deal with you when I'm done! You got spared this time!" He screeched from in the hall he was walking down.

"Ah! So mean! He didn't have to hit that hard!" I pouted rubbing my head.

》》》》》

"I give up..."

"Tokoyami surrenders! Bakugou wins!!" I hummed.

"Should I cheer cause now he gets to fight nii-san or should I be upset that he made the shadow cry and kick him in his shin?" I hummed out loud.