~ Chapter 11 ~

Asami pov

"Daiski-kun, if you don't stop hitting me with paper balls I will retaliate and you won't like it." I smiled kindly down at the shorter boy.

"Oh yeah? Bring it on!" He punched his fist together causing his fists to turn to metal and he went flying into a pole.

"That had to hurt." Hashiyama snickered as we walked up to the slightly dazed boy.

"You okay?" We bent over looking down at him as he tried detaching his hand from the pole.

"Take off your quirk genius." Hashiyama shook his head.

"Idiot! It doesn't work like that! I don't have control yet so it takes a while to get my hands back!" Daiski fumed.

"Maybe..." I froze the pole and Daiski's hands, a second later his hands went back to normal and he pulled away from the pole.

"That's cold! Why'd you do that!?"

"Why do you think? When your hand is cold, it went numb which switched off your quirk."

"Yeah well now its cold too!" I nodded and took his hands into mine.

"There...better?"

"Are you even using your quirk or do you have a fever?" Daiski gave me a strange look.

"It's because of my quirk I feel like I have a fever."

"Huh...that's weird." The two boys stated together.

"Hey!"
"Stop copying me!"
"Oi!"

"Don't you two start." I smiled at them making them nod rapidly.

"How old are you anyway?" Daiski asked.

"Six!"

"Eh!! You're younger than me!?" Both of them freaked out again.

"Hashiyama-kun, I thought I told you already?"

"You didn't I thought we were both seven!"

"Oh...hehe, gomen.." I sweat dropped.

"But if you're younger than us you should be in the grade below us, not with us!!"

"True, but I was home schooled and technically, I could already do all the work of this grade. I can probably do the bigger kids work better. Honestly..." I huffed "everything is so easy..."

"Tch. That's cause you have daddy's money that you can do what you want! Why don't you skip ahead then!?" Daiski yelled.

"I refuse. And yes, my family has money that doesn't mean I'm going to use it to keep getting my way with things! It's not like tou-san cares enough to-" I cut myself off.

I shouldn't reveal anything to them. They were Endeavor fans, and big ones too seeing as their bags had loads of Endeavor keychains and stickers. I am proud that my dad's the no.2 hero but...are all heroes like him...?

Do all of them treat their family like this? I clenched my fist until it began to burn from the frost I subconsciously gathered there to calm myself down.

"Forget what I said." I huffed turning away leaving two confused boys behind me.

》》》》》

I sat under the cherry blossom tree. It was almost dead but the flowers were still so beautiful and I got to sit in a pile of them.

"Um...Todoroki-chan?" I looked up seeing Hashiyama and Daiski standing a few away from me.

"Hm?" Hashiyama pushed Daiski forward casing the boy to stumble and glare.