~ Chapter 47 ~

Third pov

"Dammit! Why are you only hitting me?! -You little shit!" Twice whined and yelled as Asami had headbutt him. Again. Right after she woke up too.

"Your head's hard..." Asami huffed shaking her head to rid herself of her dizziness and headache. It didn't work nor did it help that she was blindfolded still.

"Dabi why do you want her again?"

"Didn't he say he knew her?"

"He didn't. But what is this, your own way of targeting the no.2?" Shigaraki huffed.

"Oh! He must have gotten close to the no.2's daughter so that way she'd give him all the information from the inside!" Toga giggled "How smart!"

If this is them whispering they're doing terrible. I don't know a Dabi so jokes on them! And that's the second time they suggested that! Dammit I want to see!

Asami felt the seat shift behind her. She straightened up leaning back to feel the hair of Bakugou's.

"Oi, I told your dumbass to keep away didn't I? Come near her again and I am the one hitting you next!" He growled glaring at Twice.

"Oh yeah?!- I won't I swear!!"

"Become one of us, Bakugou." Shigaraki scratched his neck asking again

"My answer won't change crusty!! Spare us your shit and die!" Bakugou tsked leaning back on his chair.

He glanced to his side observing Asami. There was a bit of blood going down her head, the blindfold soaking it up a bit. It was directly following the path of her scar making him think it was the scar that was cut open again hence the reason for so much blood. But from his angle he couldn't see everything.

"If we say the pipsqueak can join will you agree then?" Shigaraki tried again.

"Ha?" Bakugou titled his head glaring at the villain "Fuck no!"

"Hey, guys! U.A is on TV! -Tch like I care!!" Twice announced as he turned up the channel.

"On this occasion our incompetence resulted in the injuries of 27 of our first year students and 1 guest student." Aizawa's voice sounded through the TV. "Despite being an institution for the development of heroes, we were negligent in our defense against evil interests and have caused great anxiety within society. With the utmost sincerity, we respectfully and humbly apologize for our short comings." Asami sighed shifting in her seat.

The media kept attacking U.A. speaking of the number of times they were attacked, and how they even involved a child who wasn't even a student. 2 for that matter and how 1 got kidnapped. Now Asami was irritated. They were making it sound like U.A. let her get kidnapped without either her or the school putting up a fight.

"It's quite mysterious isn't it?" Shigaraki spoke up "Why are the heroes getting criticized? Their response was a bit too slow. Is it because their job is to protect the kids? Everyone makes a mistake or two! Are they saying they can't make a single mistake? Heroes these days are under strict standards huh?" He ranted.

He talks a lot but...he makes good points. Too bad he only wants death and destruction...he'd have made a great vigilante. Not a hero, but not a villain either. Asami sighed

"Dabi release them."

What did I miss!? Asami freaked out a bit. Did she fall unconscious, how did the conversation reach here!?

"Huh?"

"Free them."

"This guy will attack the moment he's free ya know, and..." Dabi looked passed Bakugou at Asami.