I'm Sorry...

Guys, guys! Don't be mad...but I haven't made it far in the second book for this yet. I have it planned out but here's the problem, I need to know what happens to Dabi in the manga. Does he live, does he die? Does he get healed and the help he needs?! I need to know!!

This will decide how the interactions between them from their last encounter will go. It will also decide Asami's fate. The fate of the 1st and last born Todoroki's all depends on how this manga ends. So I'm sorry but the 2nd book will take some time to arrive.

And while I was waiting... I...started one for Izuku...

I'M SORRY!! 

I actually started his own like right after the bombing chapters but stopped writing to continue this one. I recently started back cause this book was done.  And if I do decide on publishing the book, I'm pretty sure there will be even more changes than made in this that diverges from canon.

For 1, Izuku is going to have muscle on him before meeting All Might. Cause tell me, how you're smart enough to know battle tactics but never work on your body in order to use said tactics! He was aiming to be a quirkless hero, if he never met All Might he was failing that exam with bright flying  colors!

2, Katsuki is put in his place more often by an 'equal'. I won't say what or who, but know their attitudes are similar so they get along and Katsu lost to them in a fight. Plus, they interact with him the same as Mitsuki but show more care and explain more to what the teachers ever did for him. Basically he gets an older sibling/ rival. 

And 3! OFA and AFO plays an even bigger role than it already does. Why? Cause there's a hidden element born from it that neither side counted on. And it fell right into Izuku's hands. 

Okay that's enough information! So should I keep making chapters for it? Or should I scrap it?

And thank you for being patient with me!