~ Chapter 42~

Asami pov

I rung my hair out of the water my clothes sticking to my skin. I jumped when I heard a body collide with a tree behind me and tears sprung to my eyes as I turned to see Kichirou still facing the tree.

"It's not broken right?" He stepped back staggering.

"No...but it's bleeding." He faced me with a blank face and blood running down his nose I laughed "You can't laugh, yours is too." I lifted my hand and passed it under my nose pulling back to see red

"This is your fault." I huffed taking his hand and walking "Now we have to bother sensei."

"I don't think it was from me hitting the tree though."

"That was the tenth time you hit the tree my nose was stinging since under water and then it reacted again when you kissed the tree. So your fault." I tsked shaking my head.

"Sensei! Asami and Daiski are missing!" Uraraka's voice sounded.

"When I woke they were gone."

"They're not missing. They woke up at ungodly hours and I started their training early."

"So where are they?" Shoto asked.

"Here." I called out finally seeing the still half asleep class. I'd still be sleepy too it's still five in the morning!

"Woah, what happened to you!?" Jiro asked.

"He loves to kiss trees." I huffed "Sensei, where's the first aid kit?" Sensei turned looking alert

"Wounds transfer?" He sounded arrived about that.

"Not really...? More like we can feel the sting of the other and coupled with our own injury it makes it seem like we do. But with this tree kisser, doing so many kisses, it seemed being under water alongside that was a bad idea...so..."

"Hmm, your body reacted to both fatigue from you and pain from him. Which resulted in a shared problem..." sensei sighed. "Go find Kota, he should know where it is. Then return here when you're done."

"Hai!" And off we went. As soon as we got inside we heard the faint explosion of Bakugou's quirk.

That's why he sent us off first. I huffed smiling slightly.

We quickly got our bleeding noses under control and returned to the class. The students had already began. Upon seeing us sensei quickly came over and dragged us away. In time too as Bakugou had let loose an explosion. My body tensed but not hearing anything crumbling alongside the explosion I noted I didn't react as severely as I had done before.

"Right for you two...I'm not going to push you two at all." Sensei stopped in front of the house.

"Huh?"

"You both only awoke four days ago, and as we can see you're still coping. I saw the pent up stress in you both earlier hence I had you two take a dip in the lake and under the shroud of darkness to help. It did. Now. You're not going to train to the extent of the two classes instead, you're going back to the very basics of your quirks."

"Ah. But sensei what about our quirks joining?" Kichirou asked.

"That's part of the reason for going back to the basics. You both understand you can shadow walk and have a connecton but you never explored it. For this you may have to find the answers between yourselves first before we can help." Sensei sighed "But understand the moment I think you've had enough training you're stopping. I don't care what Endeavor said. You two, still need to rest. Understand?"