~ Chapter 45 ~

I'm gonna be honest. I really didn't want to write everything so- summary!

Asami Bakugou and Tokoyami got compressed into a marble. Same thing that happened in the anime/ manga happened. Except! Shoto freaked out even more having the same drive as Izuku to get Asami back. They caught up to Compress. They tried getting the marbles got faked out and tried again.

There all caught up!

Third pov

"Too bad huh? Todoroki Shoto?" Dabi smirked just as he snatched the marble holding it back and away from Shoto.

Shoto fell and had to jump back to avoid any attack from the villain staring down at him. Dabi was enjoying this a lot more than he thought.

"Confirmed. Release him, and where's the other?" Dabi glared at Compress as he asked in a round about way for Asami, since he presumably had Bakugou. Compress undid his quirk, his back already in the portal.

He threw the marble slightly in the air and the next second Asami, unconscious and blindfolded, fell into his arms. By then she was sinking into the portal alongside Bakugou as well.

"Right here! A true gem indeed!" He chuckled. Shoto's breath left him. His pupils shrank, his eyes widening. He disreguarded any chances of attacks as he shot forward alongside Midoriya.

"RETURN HER!!"
"KACCHAN!!" The two yelled.

"Don't come...Deku!" Bakugou managed to get out before he was wrapped away. The two boys fell face first into the dirt just barely missing each of their person.

Although Midoriya looked up, Shoto didn't. He stayed on his knees body shaking as he clenched onto dirt.

"WAHHHHHHH!!!!!"  Two screams filled the night skies, filling it with more anguish and pain from their failure to keep their friends and sister safe.

》》》》》

Two days went by and in those two days the nurses of a hospital that had been closest to the training camp had their hands tied. They thought the hero students would put up more of a fight but in reality...

"I have to!! I have to save her! I have to get to her!! Let me go!!" Strapped to his bed was Kichirou with quirk suppressants on since the moment he woke his quirk went out of control. Lucky for them the room he was in was lit with sunlight and that weakened his quirk but then the metal part proved a hassle as well and forced them to place cuffs on him.

Did it stop him from struggling? No. Not one bit. Especially when he actually and fully regained consciousness at 7 in the morning. It was 11 am now.

"Rahhh!!!" He strained only for his room door to be slammed opened.

"Kichirou! Calm down!!" Shoto ran into the room holding the boy down.

"I can't! I can't! I need to find her! I need her back! I refuse, I refuse to let her suffer again and alone!!" Tears ran down his eyes. But Shoto was pretty sure he didn't notice. "She needs me! She needs me there! I, I need her back!!"

"Listen! We have a plan. But I won't tell you if this is how you'll continue to act!" Shoto's voice was stern and with his strength he forced the slightly smaller boys hands down.

"Why are you so calm...? They took her away from you too! How are..." Kichirou stopped finally looking at Shoto.

Really looking at him.

Shoto hadn't slept in two days. And though he tried the most he got was ten minutes. He hated it. How she was so close to him but he lost her so easily. Twice! Not to mention the sight of Asami unconscious and in a villains arms didn't sit well with Shoto.