{Special} Through Their Eyes

I did +what I said I would do. Post as soon as I'm finished!
This might hurt? I dunno but I hope it does! Since you guys requested it!

Third pov

It seemed like slow motion as they heard the bomb go off and watched as the ceiling and walls began to come apart.

"She'll get crushed!" Ichirou yelled but Nobuko was already moving.

He pushed Asami out the way the rubble falling on his back and something crushing what felt like everything to him.

"Ack!" His body bent at the pain blood spouting and running down from his lips. He couldn't breathe, and all he felt was pain.

"No..bu...ko..." he turned to see Ichirou pinned to the wall his eyes were glazed and the light was leaving them. "Did she...?"

"S,She's safe." He managed to get out and with a satisfied look Ichirou let out his last breath.

"It hurts, nee-chan." His hand gripped onto Asami's clothes before more rubble fell on it but he was already in so much pain that it didn't matter.

Nobuko's head dropped. I'm not leaving here. At least I got Asami-chan out. Ah nee-chan! Wait, she's at home. Oh I'm so glad...so glad that you faked being sick...that you're not here. He cried silently unable to sob as he would suffocate and honestly all he could feel was pain but it was fading and with only darkness in his eyes he knew what was coming next.

Gomen nee-chan, we can't bother tou-san for that twin cake we wanted....I didn't say it but, I love you, arigatou for being my sister.

"Nu...nu..." his eyes closed just as the rubble was lifted and he saw light.

《《》》《《 》》《《》》《《》》

"Nagasaki...are you...okay?" Aoi looked down at girl he tried to shield from the fire that was heading their way but she had knocked into a desk and had yet to get up. "Naga?" He was worried.

I can't move.. he wanted to cry. His body hurt so much he couldn't even lift a finger without pain going down, everywhere.

"Aoi...?" He gave a strained smile

"You're okay...that's a relief..." his head dropped and his eyes closed.

Gomen tou-san... looks like I get to see kaa-san first...but I...I don't want to leave you alone, gomen. Gomen. Daisuki tou-san...

One tear fell and his chest stopped moving.

"AOI!!" Nagasaki cried she was trying to heal him but she wasn't strong enough. "Aoi! Aoi! No! Hold on, please hold on!!"

《《》》《《》》《《》》《《》》

"Ata! Do you have my paintbrush? I can't find it." Kaede bounced up to his eldest brother.

"Again Kae?" Daiski joked

"Not my my fault~" He shook his head turning his body to face his brother.

"Well I have an extra in my bag. But you have to give it back! Or else okaa-" He reacted on instinct, pulling his brother close to him as he pushed Daiski away, though he didn't need to since the blast sent him flying.

They landed on the ground fire covering them and knocking them both unconscious with the vague feeling of something pressing on them.

"Keenntttaa!! Kaeeddee!!!"