Final Chapter

Third pov

"Where are you going, Asami?" Shoto looked up from packing hearing Fuyumi's question.

"I'm going by the ice cream store. I'd like some to eat before we leave." 

"But the police said-"

"I know..." Asami looked at her sister, tired eyes pleading "It's been three days Fuyu-nee, please let me go. I promise not to take too long."

"Do you have your phone?" Shoto stood up walking over to her. She nodded "Is the location on?" Asami pulled out her phone quickly placing the location on. "Call if you want me to come get you. But you can go." Asami sighed smiling

"Arigatou Sho-nii." With that Asami quickly rushed outside.

"What?! But Shoto-" Fuyumi went to protest when Shoto stopped her shaking his head.

"She needs this...the villains took her just days after she woke up, after she buried her friend and was still coping. Buildings were being blown up right before her, again. She needs time all we can do is be there for her."

"I'm worried..."

"As am I, but we have to let her come to us." With nothing more to say Shoto turned heading back to finish pack what he needed to transfer to his new dorm at U.A. 

Truth be told he was more worried than anything. Still bothered by the look he had seen on Asami while she looked at one of the villains. The look of betrayal and shock on her face meant she didn't know they were there. He wanted to ask, but he knew better, so he waited. When the time comes, she'll tell him everything. 

》》》》

"This is a bad idea..." Asami sighed going around to the back of the shop towards the ally.

"But you still came." A voice came from the shadows. One she recognized immediately.

"So, do I call you Dabi now? Is that your name...?" She turned to face him but their eyes never met. He frowned at this

"No, it's not my name. It's an alias I go by."

"And I'm guessing that you don't trust me enough to tell me your real name?" Asami bit her lip blinking rapidly. She felt awful.

I'm too tired to be crying right now! Please don't! She pleaded with herself.

"No that's not-" Dabi frowned taking a step closer to Asami only for her to step back.

"Don't! Don't do that, don't act like you care!" Asami kept her head down. She couldn't look at him if she did her emotions would turn to shit and all restraint would fly into the middle of the street. Which she did not want. And Kichirou would most definitely come running.

"I do..." Dabi felt a pang in his chest. He still didn't like the feeling.

"Lair! You big dumb lair!! Aha... I must look so foolish to you. So dumb and naïve and, and gullible! Gah! I feel so stupid!" Asami shook her head ruffling her locks and ousting a small flame she had unknowingly started

"Asami..."

"No! You don't get to do that! You don't get to play victim here! I'm not the one that lied!!" She slapped his hands away a sob slipping pass and betraying her. She stepped back more taking a breath in attempt to cool down. "How long...?" She whispered and if it weren't for the silence or the fact that he was listening intently to her, Dabi would've missed it.

"What?"

"How long were you playing me?! How long were you using me to get at Endeavor!?" She couldn't help it. She looked up.