Chapter 1

It was 11 years ago when my parents died, apparently, they didn't die in a car accident. Yes, I was the sister of Harry Potter, twin sister. He was older than me by a minute.

I was more of the depressed one. Harry didn't know. Our cousin bullied me more, maybe because I'm a girl but I was the most intimidating one and I was also the trouble maker at times.

Aunt and uncle say that I may just turn out to be a hooligan. I mean, they say I look like one. With the three black and silver rings on each hand.

Today was a new beginning. Hogwarts was waiting for us. It sounded like a great school. Of course, I was really excited.

We sat in a compartment together. I was reading a book as Hagrid called it, a muggle book. Non-magic folk.

Hagrid is the guy who helped us get all our stuff. He even gave me and Harry owls. I got a black one while Harry got a white one. I named mine Phoenix. A ginger haired boy opened the compartment door.

'Do you mind, every else is full', the boy asked.

'Not at all', Harry said, gesturing to a seat.

'I'm Ron by the way, Ron Weasley', the boy said.

'I'm Harry Potter and this is my sister', said Harry. Ron's eyes widen.

'So, so it's true, I mean do you really have the, the-'

'The what'? Harry questioned.

'The scar', Ron whispered.

'Oh yeah'. Harry lifted his fringe to show a lightning bolt scar on his forehead.

'Wicked', Ron said. I smiled and went back to my book reading. 'And you, don't you have a scar'?

'Yeah, it's on my collar bone though'.

'Oh'.

'Anything off the totally dears', a woman said pushing a totally full of sweets.

'No thanks, I'm all set', Ron said, holding up a sandwich. Harry looked at Ron sadly.

'We'll take the lot', Harry said taking out his on gold coins.

'Whoa', Ron gasped.

Soon a seat was covered with sweets and wrappers. I punched Harry lightly.

'We didn't have to get this much', I said.

'Bertie Botts every flavour beans', Harry exclaimed.

'They mean every flavor, there's chocolate peppermint and there's also spinach, liver, and tripe'.

'Like every single flavour'? I asked, taking a bite of chocolate. My favorite sweet.

'Yeah, George sweared he got a bogey flavoured one once'.

'That's horrible', I said, laughing.

'These aren't real frogs are they'? Harry questioned, with a box chocolate frog in his hands.

'It's just a spell besides it's the card you want, each pack got a famous witch or wizard, I got about 500 meself', Ron explained. Harry opened the box and a frog jumped to the window, claiming up and flying out the opening.

'I got Dumbledore', Harry said.

'I've got about 6 of him', Ron said.

'Hey his gone'.

'Well, you can't expect them around all day can you, this is Scabbers by the way, pathetic isn't he'?

'Just a little bit', me and Harry said in unison. 'Fred gave me a spell to turn him yellow, wanna see'?

'Definitely', I said excited. Ron took his wand out and cleared his throat. Before he could start, a girl with bushy hair came in.

'Has anyone seen a toad, a boy named Neville lost one'.

'No', Ron answered.

'Oh, are you doing magic? Let's see then'. Ron cleared his throat again.

'Sunshine daisies, butter mellow, turn the stupid fat rat yellow'. All the spell did was move the every flavour beans box from its heads.

'Are you sure that's a real spell, well it's not very good is it, of course, I've tried rather simple ones myself but they all worked for me'. She took her wand out and went to sit in front of Harry and pointed it at his broken glasses. 'For example, oculus reparo'. In an instant, his glasses were fixed. 'Holy cricket, your Harry Potter and your (y/n), his sister, I'm Hermione Granger'.

'And you are'? Hermione looked to Ron.

'Umm, Ron Weasley'.

'Pleasure, you three better change into your robes, I expect we'll be arriving soon'. Hermione got up and walked to the compartment door. 'You've got dirt on your nose by the way, did you know, just there', Hermione rubbed the side of her nose to show Ron and she left.

However, when I buried my head back another book I picked up about potions, I totally forgot to change and Harry and Ron didn't realise until we got to Hogwarts.

'Oh my gosh, I'm not in my robes, I'm going get into trouble', I exclaimed. I was wearing a short black dress.

'Relax sis, just put the cloak on, I'm sure it won't be that visible if it's on'. I nodded and put the cloak on.