Chapter 35

It's been a year. Soon Harry will be starting his fifth year at Hogwarts. I haven't seen anyone from Hogwarts but the picture that was on my bedside table.

A picture of me and Severus. Severus was crossing his arms and watching me like the grumpy person he was and he was shaking his head while I was hovering in the air on my broom and I was hanging upside down from it, also crossing my arms but laughing and looking at Severus.

Harry also asked how I was able to take a photo with him. I forced him and I'm proud. I learned to control my powers and now I was very good at it. Now, I was at my studio with my men's denim shirt on, which nearly covered my shorts. (If you all know Ed the painter, you're wearing the same shirt he paints with.

'Hi (y/n)', I heard a voice say. A voice I haven't heard in a while. I turned around a smiled.

'Hey'. It was Professor Snape. Jackson, my male model, and a friend dropped the cat. I took up painting, so yes, he was just wearing his boxers.

'You come here, it's a bit untidy'. I looked at him.

'It's got the light', I protested.

'Look, can I speak with you'? I smiled.

'Sure'. I put my paint brush down. 'Just... languish there, darling'. I followed Severus but I turned back. 'Don't molest anything'. I went into the other room.

"Don't molest anything".

'I'm very serious in my studio, mind helping me move this off the table'. He didn't say anything but helped.

'(Y/n), Dumbledore wants to give you a job'.

'What's a job'? He rolled his eyes.

'Work, a task'.

'Work'?

'Yes, but of course this doesn't involve anything with money'.

'Money'?

'Yeah, you remember money'? I chuckled.

'Yeah, I remember it'.

'What do you think'?

'It's irritating to me that I need money, I shouldn't need it'.

'Your charges had been dropped'. I looked at him. 'You will be allowed to start back at Hogwarts'.

'Why would Pansy's family drop the charges against me? You can get your clothes back on, Jackson'.

'From what I heard, Mr Malfoy forced them too'.

'Really? I can't believe Draco told his father to do that for me'.

'Do you always paint with half-naked men'? He asked.

'Yeah, of course, I'm a painter, it's not like the male body is new to me'. He cleared his throat.

'So you're telling me-'

'No, well, not always, Jackson here hasn't tried anything funny with me so far, before my models will take it out to try and impress me but Jackson managed to keep his in'. I hit him in the crouch.

'I managed to keep my urges at bay but it doesn't mean you can hit me down there'.

'Shut up, Jackson'. Severus looked shocked at me. 'So, what else do you want to speak to me about'?

'Ummmm... uhh, yes, well, I'm supposed to take you to, ahhh, headquarters'.

'A what'?

'You will see'.

'Okay, give me a sec, wait, headquarters for what'?

'Dumbledore says you have to join the order'.