Chapter 29

It's been a month since the first task and yet I was still healing. I was in Severus' classroom. My feet on the desk, leaning back in my chair, crossing my arms and closing my eyes.

'I would like to teach you a spell'.

'What spell would that be, Severus'?

'It's a defensive spell, I believe it might just help you in your next task'.

'I don't even know what the next task is yet but anyways, teach me'.

'Then get off your lazy ass'.

'Fine'. I got up also taking my wand out. 'Okay, so the incantation is'?

'Sectumsempra'.

'Well, sectumsepra'. Severus was hit back by the spell and blood seeped through his robes. 'Shit, Sev'. I ran to him and put some pressure on his cuts.

'I didn't expect you to do it the first time'.

'Oh Merlin, why is it so easy? You could of warned me of what might happen, shit, we need to get you to Madam Pomfrey'.

'She won't be able to heal this'.

'What why'?

'Because I made it so only one specific spell can heal the wounds from that defensive spell'.

'You made that spell, defensive spell, this isn't defensive, are you mad'?

'Relax, trace the wounds with your wand and speak Vulnera Sanentur three times'.

'Okay, right, Vulnera Sanentur... Vulnera Sanentur... Vulnera Sanentur'. When I watched the cuts heal, I let out a sigh of relive.

'Please Professor, when your teaching me a spell next time that it is of your creation, tell me what it does first, I thought I was going to lose you'.

'You had a great amount of panic in your voice'.

'Because I could've killed you, Sev'.

'But you haven't, you healed the wound and yet panic is still in your voice'.

'Shut up'. I stood up and walked back to my seat. 'Your the one being insufferable now'.

'Do you know how to dance'?

'Well, that's random, why are you asking'?

'The Yule ball is coming up and it is tradition for the champions to have the opening dance'.

'Well shit'.

'I'll take that as a no'.

'Obviously, how does it go, so my hand goes here, the other and then, nope, don't look at your feet'. I closed my eyes and started moving.

'Your doing it wrong'.

'Really? Well, this is all I know'. I stopped and opened my eyes. 'I'm going to be tripping on feet'.

Today was the last day before the Yule Ball. Our dance lessons were somewhat amusing as Severus and Professor McGonagall had to dance together to show us the moves. I mostly danced with Fred or George, which meant I learned nothing about dancing. We kinda just mucked about when Severus and McGonagall weren't looking.

I was standing next to Fred and George, waiting for our dance lessons to begin.

'Do you have a date yet, Slytherin heir'? George asked.

'Not yet but I have my eyes on one guy'.

'Ooooo'. I slapped both of them.

'Shut it'.