Chapter 27

I woke up from the most craziest dream. I went to my bathroom and my cheeks were red from the dream about Severus.

He was in an armchair reading a book and I stood there crossing my arms, I was angry at him for some reason.

He opened his cloak up, gesturing me to lay down on him. I didn't move so he pulled my arm and then he wrapped his cloak around the both of us. I could actually feel the warmth.
(I actually had this dream, no jokes😅)

'Ow is it tha' you two children are still able to join'? Fleur said in her strong French accent.

'Children? You wanna go, amigo, one on one, right here right now'! Harry held me back.

There was a flash of light to my left. A blonde, curly-haired woman stood there with her camera man.

'Hello, I'm Rita Skeeter'. She shook everybody's hands. 'I write for the daily prophet but of course, you knew that, don't you. It's you we don't know, does courage lie beneath those curls in short what makes a champion tick'. I looked at Harry and Cedric and they shrugged. 'Me, myself, and I want to know, not to mention my rapid readers. So, who's feeling up to sharing? We'll start with the youngest, lovely'. She pulled me into a broom cupboard.

'So tell me, (y/n), a mere girl of 12-'

'14', I corrected but she kept talking.

'About to compete with your brother and three older more experienced students, how do you feel'?

'Umm, I don't know, I don't really care about the money', I said to her.

After we were all finished, I walked with Harry. He did tell me that she wrote some lies about him which made me laugh.

'I wrote to Remus about someone putting our names into the goblet, we should head to the owlery'.

Once we were up there an owl flew to me dropping a letter off.

'It's from Sirius'. I opened the letter and read it out loud.

'Dear (y/n) and Harry,

I couldn't risk sending this letter with your owl, ever since the world cup, the Ministry has been intercepting more and more owls and he's too easily recognized.

We need to talk (y/n) and Harry too, face to face. Meet me in the Gryffindor common room at one o'clock this Saturday night and both of you make sure you're alone. Remus says hi and for (y/n) to be safe.

Sirius,

P.S the bird bites'.

'Ahh'. I looked up and it was too late for Harry as the owl already bit him on the finger.

That Saturday night, I went to the Gryffindor common room.

'So, where is he'? I asked in a whisper.

'Sirius'?

'What's that'? I looked at the daily prophet. Harry took it and read the column about him and soon after threw it in the fire. A hiss came from the fireplace and Sirius' head popped out.

'Sirius... how-'

'We don't have much time, now, tell me this dream of yours Harry, you mentioned wormtail and Voldemort but who was the third man in the room'?

'I don't know'.

'You didn't hear a name'?

'I'm sorry, what are we talking about'? I asked, confused.

'I had a weird dream with Voldemort, Voldemort is giving the third man a job to do, something important'.

'And what's that'?