Chapter 4

After dinner, I went to the dungeons to serve my detention with Professor Snape. I knocked on his door and heard his voice.

'Enter'.

I walked in and stood there for a good minute. I played with one of my rings on my finger out of nervousness.

No, stop being nervous, you shouldn't be, (y/n). I took a deep breath and stood tall.

'You'll be cleaning the caldrons... without magic, place your wand on my desk'.

I took my wand out of my robe pocket and place it on his desk, then went to clean the caldrons. My aunt would usually tell me to scrub the pots. If my arms would hurt, I would push myself harder.

Come on, don't stop, he's watching and he will see you can't do anything right. I told myself.

'We're not trying to destory the caldrons, Potter, stop scrubbing so hard'. I looked at my hand and it was red.

'Sorry, professor'.

'Aren't you finished yet'? I stood up and put the caldron away.

'I'm finished, anything else you would like me to do, professor'? He frowned at me.

'You seem like you're enjoying this'.

'Maybe I am, I'm used to it, my aunt will always force me to do these kind of things'.

'For now just sit down and shutup'. I sat down and looked up to the ceiling. 'Is there something else I can call you other than Potter'?

'Well, my full name is (y/n) Lupin Potter, I prefer if you would still call me Potter'. I heard the door open.

'Hello, (y/n)'.

'Hello, headmaster'. I turned around and looked at him with a smile.

'Detention on the first day'?

'Yeah, I forgot to change into my uniform yesterday and I got detention for that'.

'Strange, I didn't think anything of it'.

'So you knew I was out of uniform'? He nodded. I stared at Professor Snape.

'Severus, I would like to speak with you... alone'. He looked at me and he had a twinkle in his eyes.

'Oh yeah, I'll go'. I stood up. 'Good night headmaster', I rubbed my eyes and went to the door. 'Goodnight Professor Snape'. And I left for my dorm.

~Dumbledore's POV~

'There's another prophecy, Severus. Spoken of a girl, born at the end of July'. Severus rolled his eyes. I only smiled. 'The sister'.

'This prophecy can be about another girl born at the end of July, what makes you so sure it is her'?

'Well, the first prophecy was about a boy born at the end of July, it is obvious this one is about the sister, is it not'?

'What does the prophecy say'?

'It is spoken that the dark lord will seek her power, not to kill her like the boy, he'll try to mark her as his own but the prophecy states of another'.

'Who'?

'A death eater. He scoffed.

'Doesn't tell me much'. I smiled and patted his shoulder.

'I'm sure it will come to you soon, my boy'.