Chapter 19

Today was the trip to Hogsmeade but me and Harry couldn't go as our permission slips weren't signed. There was no classes today, so this was the perfect time to go and ask Dumbledore about what Professor Trelawney said to me.

I walked up the steps to Dumbledore's office and knocked. I heard a "come in" and I opened the door.

'Headmaster, there's something I wish... oh, hello, Professor Snape'. He nodded toward me which wasn't very common.

If any other student would of said hello to him, he would always sneer.

'You were saying, my dear'?

'Oh, right, I wish to speak with you about Professor Trelawney'.

'Of course dear, go on'.

'Well, she said something about the dark lord, that he will try to mark me or some shit'.

'Potter', I heard Snape growl and I knew it was for my language.

'Sorry, anyway, she said that Voldemort seeks my power'.

'Ahh, Professor Trelawney spoke of your prophecy'.

'My prophecy? But what does it mean'?

'That, you have to find out yourself'.

'One last question, headmaster, seek my power, I don't really have extraordinary power just magic like everyone else'.

'Ahh but that's where your wrong'.

'Headmaster, what do you mean'?

'Have you been able to do something out of the ordinary'.

'Fire...'

'What was that'?

'The day that I was going to have quidditch practise last year, I got mad at Flint because he was being an asshole and my hands caught fire, I didn't feel heat or anything'.

'Interesting, anything else'?

'In Professor Lupin's class, my boggart, I didn't quiet understand it, it was a woman, black wings, fire coming out her eyes, dead people around her, their blood on her hands and she had the dark mark'.

'I see, do you know who the bodies were'?

'Yes, my friends and...'

'Go on, my dear'.

'Professor Lupin'.

'Is that all'?

'Yes', I lied. 'I don't know who that woman is though, that's what I don't understand, how can I be afraid of something if I don't even know what it is'?

'Maybe you don't know but your subconscious does'.

'Right'.

'All we be revealed to you in time'. He looked at Professor Snape when he said this. Was Snape hiding something from me?

'Okay, thank you, headmaster, I should get going then'.

I came to sit at the black lake to collect my thoughts. So my subconscious knows what my fear is and I don't. My owl swopped down and dropped a letter to my lap.

Can you meet me on the bridge soon? We need to have a talk, it's important.
- R.J. Lupin

I heard movement behind me so I turned around and Knight was there. I smiled down at him and pressed my forehead against his, it's kinda became a greeting for me and him.

'Hello buddy, come on, Professor Lupin told me to meet him'.

I was on the bridge, looking out in the distance. Knight was just sitting beside me.