Chapter 13

I woke up in my spot under the desk. I felt extremely tired. Today was a quidditch game, Slytherin against Gryffindor. I changed into my uniform and headed out.

I sat at the Slytherin table and began eating. It was a bit difficult to keep my eyes open but I managed.

After breakfast, I headed for the quidditch pitch. I mounted my broom and kicked it off the ground.

Slytherin was ahead of Gryffindor on 90 points while they were sitting on 30 points.

'(y/n) watch out'! Harry yelled. A bludger came flying towards me. I dodged it, slipping upside down on my broom. The bludger came back, this time it flew to Harry, he dodged it.

'Watch yourself, Harry', Oliver yelled.

'Oliver watch out'! the bludger hit Oliver's broomstick.

This game was becoming more brutal. Two bludgers chased me and Harry as we both tried to catch the snitch.

'Hey (y/n), watch out', George yelled. I dodged the bludger. I watched as Harry chased the snitch, his outstretched got hit by the bludger.

'Harry', I yelled. Harry used his other hand, which meant, his legs were the only thing that were holding on to his broom. He slipped and dropped from his broom to the ground. I saw the snitch in Harry's hand though and I smiled. My bludger came and hit my arm as well. I flew quickly and jumped down off my broom to Harry's side on the ground. I pointed my wand at the bludger and said a spell to destroy it, Hermione yelled the same spell to destroy Harry's.

'Harry, (y/n), you alright'? Hermoine asked, worried.

'Just a broken arm. Harry'?I said.

'Me too, broken arm'. Lockhart came and kneeled next to Harry.

'Not to worry you two, I will fix your arms straight away'.

'No, not you', Harry cried.

'He does know what he's saying, now this won't hurt a bit', Lockhart said, pulling Harry's sleeve up. 'Brackium Emendo'.

Lockhart dropped his wand and picked up Harry's arm, it fell like jelly like there was no bone. I almost puked.

'Well, ahh, this sometimes can happen but the point is you can no longer feel any pain and it very clearly the bones are not broken'. He bent Harry's arm back. I gagged.

'Not broken, there are no bones left', Hagrid explains.

'Much more flexible though'. I gagged again.

'You should of let me do it, come on, Harry, we're taking you to Madam Pomfrey'. I fixed my own arm and helped Harry to get to the hospital wing.

Madam Pomfrey gave Harry some drink but Harry instantly spat it back out.

'What were you expecting pumpkin juice'.

'That was skele-grow, wasn't it'? I asked.

'Yes, it was, are you okay dear? You seem like you haven't slept in days'.

'I'm fine, what's happening with Harry'?

'He has to spend the night here, so I can monitor him, now the three of you should go, Potter needs to get some rest. Hermione, Ron, and I all nodded and left.