Chapter 40

The next day, in between classes, everyone went outside. Some guys was following close behind me. I wish I just never had a big glow up.

'You'll get cold, babe', one said and put their Hufflepuff cloak on me.

It was Professor Trelawney, she was crying and Mr Filch was bring her luggage. Umbridge
came up to her.

'68 years I've taught, Hogwarts is my home'. My blood started to boil. 'You can't do this'.

'Actually, I can'. She showed a contract. Professor McGonagall came to her and faced Umbridge. 'Something you like to say dear'?

'Oh there are several things I like to say

'They can't fire Professor Trelawney'.

'I thought you hated her', Harry said.

'A little bit but firing her is too much'.

The big doors opened and Dumbledore came out.

'Professor McGonagall, might I ask you to escort Sybill back inside'. She did so and I was happy.

'Dumbledore may I remained you-'

'No'! I shouted. I walked up to her. 'You have no right here, as far as I know, Dumbledore is headmaster and the job of dismissing people goes to him, do you understand'?

'(Y/n), it's alright', Dumbledore calmed me. I relaxed my hands to stop setting her on fire.

'No, she should know, it's for the headmaster to decide'.

'For now'. My eyes widened.

'W-what does she mean'?

'Don't you all have studying to do'! Dumbledore said.

'Professor, Professor Dumbledore', Harry called but Dumbledore didn't stop.

Harry, Hermione, Ron and I started an army. If we weren't going to learn how to defend ourselves then me and Harry will teach.

First was the disarming charm and then the patronus charm.

I was getting more and more detentions because of daydreaming and I had nightmares that Voldemort killed Remus.

I was taken to Dumbledore office and saw Harry there.

'(Y/n), what are you doing here'?

'Dreamt of Voldemort killing Remus, you'?

'Mr Weasley'.

Dumbledore walked around the room but completely ignored me and Harry.

'Professor, what's going on'? Still he didn't listen to me.

'Professor', Harry said.

'Would you look at us'! I yelled. He looked at me. 'He made me a death eater, I should know what's going on'.

'What if we're turning like him'? Harry said.

'He forced me to be a death eater, I should know what's going on'! I yelled.

'You wished to see me, headmaster'.

'Ahh, Severus, I'm afraid we can't wait, not even until morning, otherwise we would be vulnerable'.

'Follow me'. Severus grabbed Harry's arm and dragged him while I followed. We came to his classroom and Harry was pushed in a seat.

'There appears to be a connection between the dark lord and your own, more for your sister, whether he is as yet aware of this connection is for the moment unclear. Pray he remains ignorant'.

'You mean, if he knows about it then he'll be able to read my mind'? Harry said.

'Read it, control it, unhinged it, in the past it was often the dark lord's letter to invade minds of his victims creating visions designed to torture them into madness, only after extracting the last exquisite ounce of agony only when he had them literally begged for death he would finally kill them'.

The visions started again. His body on the ground, laying limp.

'In these lessons I will attempt to penetrate your mind, you will attempt to resist, prepare yourself, legilimens'. Harry yelled in pain.

'Concentrate, Potter, focus'.

The visions started coming back. I sat on the floor and covered my ears. The next minute I heard Severus tell Harry to get out. I tried to follow but he pulled me and pushed me to a chair.

'Stop it'.

'Stop what? For all I know the visions can be true or not, what if he actually killed him'.

'Get your mind out of it'.

'I can't! What am I still doing here anyway'?

'You don't think I don't know the reason why your getting all these detentions, daydreaming again and again'.

'Shut up'.

'Legilimens'.

'Mother, help me...' a younger me cried. I stared at her picture.

The memory changed.

I was holding the picture with me and Severus and I was crying again.

'Stupid Parkinson'! Tears fell on the picture.

'That's private'.

'Why were you crying'? He asked.

'Use that brain of yours'! He pointed his wand at me again.

All the memories with him flashed in my head. I pushed him out.

'That's private too'.

'Not to me, legilime-'

'Protego'! I entered his mind.

I saw all the memories with us and I saw him standing in front of the mirror of erised. He was standing behind me and tucking my hair behind my ear.

It changed to a thought on Valentine's Day. He was holding a bouquet of flowers behind his back and he was thinking that I will be holding a gift box behind mine. I came out of his mind.

'Y-you...? I'm going to go, I shouldn't have done that and not should you'.

'Just wait'.

'For what? You going to teach me something else, look in my head again, you might just see me crying over Remus' died body.... and yours'.

I left the classroom and went back to my chambers.