Chapter 5

~Your POV~

Oliver Wood taught Harry about the game of quidditch, about the positions and the rule, and the different types of balls while the Slytherin captain taught me. He was a bit pushy and rude.

It was Halloween and right now, I was in the charms class, I had it with Harry, Ron, and Hermione. I was sitting next to Harry.

'One of the wizard's most rudimentary skills is levitation, what ability to make objects fly, you all have your feathers, good now don't forget the nice wrist movement we've been practicing, the swish and flick everyone and enunciate Wingardium Leviosa'. Everyone started to practice on their feather, after a while, I got my feather up and Hermione got her feather up too. 'Oh well done, see everyone Miss Granger and Miss Potter has done it, splendid'. Seamus started trying again but ended up making a small explosion.

'It's Leviosa, not Levioser', Ron exclaimed, once we were out of class. 'She's a nightmare, honestly, no wonder she's got no friends'.

'Ron, come on, she was only try-' Hermione pushed Ron crying. 'Trying to help you'. I finished my sentence.

'I think she heard you, Ron', Harry said.

'No shit, Sherlock, go to dinner, I will follow her'. I told them before running after her. I followed her into the girl's bathroom.

'Hermione, come out, that was really rude of Ron'.

'Was it'? she said on the other side of the stall.

'Look, I know you were only trying to help Ron, don't be so upset, please, I hate to see my friends cry'. She opened the stall door, wiping her tears. She hugged me.

'You're a good friend, (y/n)'. When she pulled away, she slowly looked up, shocked.

'Hey, what are you-' when I turned around, I saw a troll in front of me.

'Hermione, is that a-'.

'Yes, it's a troll'.

'Get back in the stall and don't come out for anything', I told her, taking my wand out. The troll swings its large bat, I ducked and it smashed the stalls. 'Hermione, are you hit'?

'Watch out, (y/n)'! Hermione screamed. The bat hit me, making me fly, hitting the sinks. '(y/n), watch out', Hermione yelled again. The bat hit me again, this time I couldn't get up. Ron and Harry came in and started throwing wood pieces at the troll.

The troll then grabbed Harry.

'Do something', Harry yelled.

'What'?

'Anything', Harry yelled.

I changed into my wolf form and bit hard in the troll's leg, making the troll roar, shaking his leg, and throwing me to the wall.

Ron did something to knock out the troll, I don't know what, I wasn't looking. Three professors came running in, Professor McGonagall, Quirrell, and Snape. McGonagall's eyes landed on me.

'A wolf, what's this animal doing here'?

I looked at Hermione and shook my head. As far as I know, I'm an unregistered animagus and only one person know that I'm one, Harry, I don't know about my parents though.

'I think the poor animal needs some medical attention, she tried to save us', Hermione said.

'Then will get her to Madam Pomfrey, I'm sure she has the right potions'.

I bowed my head, if that were even possible, and after everything went black.

~Snape's POV~

The large animal's eyes closed after it bowed its head. Strange that such a dangerous animal acted so noble.

'Severus, can you handle the animal'. I nodded Minerva and rushed to the animal's side. One of its front legs was bleeding, a wound on her head and her underbelly badly bleeding. I walked to the hospital wing, trying not to hurt the animal more than it already is.

'Poppy', I yelled and placed a large animal on a bed. She came rushing in.

'Severus, where did this animal come from'?

'She was found in the girl's lavatory, a troll injured this animal, she has a wound on her forehead, her underbelly and her leg'.

Poppy got to work, she first cleaned the wound on the animal's head and wrapped a bandage, and continued on other parts of the injured animal.

'Severus, this animal has to be looked after, come back here in the morning to check on her'.

'Fine'.

~End of Snape's POV~