Chapter 33

It was the afternoon of the third task. It's been 5 months since the second task.

'Hey, be careful out there, little Potter'.

'Shut up, Pansy'!

'Or what'? I punched her in the face multiple times until stopping once blood came out and then I went to the pitch.

Dumbledore held his wand to his throats and his voice boomed.

'Earlier today, Professor Moody placed the tri-wizard cup deep within the maze, only he knows it's exact position. Now, Mr Diggory, Mr Potter and Miss Potter, tied for first position, they will be the first to enter the maze, followed by Mr Krum and Miss Delacour'. The students cheering at there names. 'First person to touch the cup, will be the winner, I've instructed the staff to petrol the perimeter. Should at any point a contestant wish to withdraw from the task, he or she need only to send up red sparks with their wand, contestants gather round'. Dumbledore had a talk with all of us before Me, Harry and Cedric went in. Before the hedge closed on me and Harry, Professor Moody pointed to the left.

'Did you see the Severus' face'?

'Severus'?

'Yeah, Professor Snape, he had that face like something bad is going to happen'.

'I haven't noticed and since did you start calling him by his first name'?

'Ahhhh'. We heard a scream. 'Fleur'.

'Let's go, she might be in danger'. I nodded and we both run in the direction of the scream. We heard something so we tried to hide, sinking a bit in the bush. Krum came to sight, then suddenly he pointed his wand at us. He left without saying anything.

'Something was wrong with Krum', I told Harry. 'Did you see his eyes'?

'Yeah'. We walked in the direction Krum came from and we saw Fleur. Vines was pulling her into the bush. Harry pointed his wand to the sky and sent red sparks.

Next second, strong wind blew our way. Me and Harry turned, running as the hedge began to close behind us.

'What was that'? I breathed when we got to safety.

'(y/n), look'. I turned my head to where Harry was pointing too and there it was, the tri-wizard cup. The hedge closed on it. I tried to slip past it but a males voice stopped me. I turned to see Krum.

'Get down', I heard Cedric's voice call. I got down, narrowly missing the spell Krum casted at Cedric.

'Expelliarmus', Cedric yelled, knocking back Krum to the ground. Cedric ran to him and kicked his wand out of his hand and readied himself to cast another spell.

Harry ran over to him and tried to stop Cedric.

'No, don't, his bewitched Cedric'.

'Get off me'. Cedric pushed Harry and ran. Me and Harry chased after him, coming to a stop when we saw a little glowing ball.

'Yes', Harry exclaimed. We all ran for the cup, being greedy. Vines tripped Cedric, me and Harry slowed down. Harry looked and Cedric and back up at the cup.

'Harry, we have to help him'. He nodded. We ran back to Cedric and helped him out of the vines.

'T-thanks'.

'No problem'.

'You know, for a moment there, I thought you were going to let it get me'.

'For a moment, so did I'.

'Yeah, I felt something was controlling me or something'.

'Me too', Harry said.

There was strong wind again and the hedge that closing again, forcing us to run to the cup. We stopped.