Chapter 18

Draco had his arm put in a sling but to be honest, his just over exaggerating it. It didn't even touch his skin. I went to the defence against the dark arts room for my best class.

All the desks were moved to the side of the room and a wardrobe was in the middle. Everyone was standing in the middle of the class.

'Intriguing isn't it, would anyone like to venture a guess as to what is inside'.

'That's a boggart that is', Dean said.

'Very good Mr Thomas, can anybody tell me what a boggart looks like'?

'No one knows', I heard Hermione say.

'When did she get here'? I shrugged at Ron.

'Boggarts are Shapeshifters they take the shape whatever are particular person fears the most, that's what makes them so-'

'So terrifying, yes', Professor Lupin cut her. 'Luckily, a very simple charm exists to repel a boggart, let's practice it now, without wands please, after me, ridiculous'. The class repeat. 'Very good, a little louder'. The class said it louder. 'Very good, now so much for the easy part, see the incantation alone isn't enough, what really finishes off a boggart is laughter you need to force it to assume a shape you find really amusing let me explain, uhhh, Neville would you join me please, come on don't be shy, hello, Neville what frightens you most of all'?

'Professor Snape', I heard Neville say but he said it in a whisper so no one else heard it.

'Sorry, what'?

'Professor Snape', Neville said louder. The class laughed.

'Well, yes, frightens all, now I believe you live with your grandmother'.

'Yes, but I don't want that boggart to turn in her either'.

'No, it won't, I want you to picture her clothes, only her clothes'.

'She carries a red handbag'.

'We don't need to hear, as long as you see it we'll see it, now here's what I want you to do'. He whispered to Neville telling him to picture Snape in his grandmothers clothes. 'Now wand at the ready, one, two, three'. The wardrobe opened and Professor Snape came out.

'Ridiculous'. Snape was now wearing grandmothers clothes.

'Everyone form a line, I want everyone to picture of the thing they fear the very most and turn it into something funny'. He put some music on the turning table. I was third in line. 'Next, Ron'.

Ron's boggart turned into a big spider, no surprise there, when he said the incantation the spider wore rollerskates on its legs.

'Marvellous, absolutely very very enjoyable, Paverti next', Professor Lupin laughed.

Paverti's boggart turned into a snake, when she said the incantation it turn into a jack in the box.

Now it was my turn. My hand gripped my wand. The boggart turned and swirled and turned into a woman, she had black wings and she was wearing a helmet (same helmet like Loki's bc it's cool). Fire was coming out her eyes.

Bodies started appearing all around her, all those bodies were of people I loved, friends. I looked closer to her blooded hands, up her arm was... the dark mark. The woman let out an ear piercing scream.

'I think now is the time, (y/n)', Professor Lupin shouted over the scream.

'Ridiculous'. The boggart turned into a puppy.

'What the hell was that, freak'? Pansy shouted from the back of the room. I shook my head from the thoughts and went to the back. What the hell was my boggart all about.

And my friends and I think... Professor Snape's body was there and Professor Lupin's. I was so confused.

Harry was next. I was expecting his boggart to change to Voldemort or something but instead it changed to a dementor. Professor Lupin was quick to step in front of Harry.

The boggart changed again to a silver orb. The moon, the full moon. Was Lupin a...

I instantly felt sorry for the Professor. From what I understand, the transformations for werewolves are very painful. I was actually creating a potion to help with that pain.

'Right, that's the end of the end, please take your books from the back of the classroom, thank you'. The students groaned. 'Sorry. Ahh, (y/n), stay behind please'.

I nodded and sat on a table waiting for the last students to file out of the classroom.

'(Y/n), do you know why I kept you back'?

'No sir, I'm not in trouble, am I'?

'No your not, I just wanted to speak about your boggart'.

'Sir, believe me, I have no idea what my boggart was about but the dark mark on her arm, anyone can point out that she is a death eater'.

'Yes and was there any reason why me and Professor Snape were there'?

'So you noticed that and no, I have no idea'.